01 White Rose

⚠️PA

⚠️PA

I didn't even want to come in the first place, yet somehow Harper was very persuasive. It sounded stupid and not a bit fun, but now I was stuck playing laser tag with all the Midnight house boys. Joining a fraternity at the start of college was not, at all, my intention. Sure, with after my high school reputation, I was bound to join the party eventually. But eventually, came sooner than I anticipated.

The first day of orientation I found myself completely lost roaming the campus. The map on my phone was more confusing than anything, and there was no way I was going to get anywhere without help. It was like the universe wanted me lost, So a long haired, blond boy, could stumble into my path.

"I need your help" The guy breathed dragging me towards a mansion.

"I... I have no idea who you are. What are.." I couldn't really say anything as he pulled me into a house full of people. It seemed to be a big campus party. A very big neon sign hung above a grand ascending stair case. It read 'Midnight' with a cartoonish rose, also being part of the sign.

I only looked around for a split second before the boy was dragging me up stairs into a room. He hastily opened the window yelling down at the crowd below us.

"Come on." He laughed taking off his shirt. "Strip!"

"Why would I do that?"

"Do it!" It was clear to me that this boy was fully drunk. The glaze in his eyes giving me nothing but the vibe of hard alcohol. "Come on! What you got to loose."