Trailer

Let's take it from the top. Hi, I'm Y/n, a Legendary Super Saiyan. You might be wondering, "What the hell... Is a Super Saiyan?" A Super Saiyan a Saiyan that has achieved a power far greater than their original. They're beings capable conquering planets with ease. I'm a saiyan that was abandoned, my father just put me into a pod and shuttled me off into space. A few years later, I arrived here. With more knowledge then my father'd expect. I know all about the Saiyan race and their abilities. Frieza's pod has an entire list of them and how their genetic structure even is. With these he could literally create a Saiyan. But then again, he hates them so I'm not surprised he hasn't.

I was shuttled out of the galaxy, the universe. I was sent into another universe. Another God of Destruction's territory. I was stopped in my shuttle by a purple feline looking creature and a being that could only be described as an Angel, and she is. After being stopped, I was brought to a being's palace. It looked humongous. I couldn't clarify it as a castle at all. A pantheon, for Gods is what it looked like to me.

I remember being discussed about in their conversation. The feline, being introduced as Champa, the GoD of Universe 6. The Angel is Vados. Assistant of Champa. These two have been my parents for years. Though never actually admitting it, Vados and I have had a few affairs. With the permission of the all powerful Zeno, somehow. Maybe he's secretly curious of mortal and godly relationships? I'm a mortal that's dating an Angel. Odd huh? It's kind of wierd since she's been like a mother to me since I was found. Oh and Zeno is like a badass grandpa. Except Zeno doesn't really look old. Maybe his kind are in their youth longer. Than most, like Saiyans.

Other than that. I'm on a planet named Remnant. A planet with humans.

"Haaarrgh" I screamed, kicking a beast in it's gut. I flew towards it and continued to beat it to a pulp.

It eventually began to evaporate. I decided to take a bite before letting it disappear. Having a taste like tar, I spat it out.

"That tastes disgusting. Let's go, Ados." I stated, walking away from the dead beast.

Ados yipped and jumped onto my back, sticking her claws into my cloak. My tail was swaying side to side. The moon would normally force me to turn into an Oozaru tonight. But it's a permanent shattered moon, it doesn't do the correct reflection of Blutz Waves. I get a few looks of irritance by my tail, but I've seen others with animal features be beaten, glared at, bullied. It's sad. To think that people with animal parts are treated as villains... It's unfair. I'll change that. I'll be here for a quite a few years anyway.

"Let's fuck some shit up."