Episode 1;First Half.

Okay. Uh... Ados is a creature from Champa's little abode. Non-Canon of course. Ados's look is comprised of 6 feet, a skinny tail, two pointed ears and a muzzle like that of a dog. Also, in this story I'll slightly change the Saiyan bloodline and lifespan.  Namely being that they will be having Semblances as well. Goku's would be Energy Boost, a Semblance allowing him to boost his Ki for a total of 30 minutes. The cooldown for the semblance being an hour. Vegeta's would be something along the lines of Warrior Intuition, giving him a better chance at dodging his opponent and or counter-attacking. It basically gives him a very low quality rip off of Ultra Instinct, the time he can use this for being an Hour and a half. The cooldown being 30 minutes due to the amount of "Aura" it takes. Broly's would be Radiation Expand. Expanding his total Aura's space. Allowing him to create a giant field of his Ki, much like the display Goku did in UI when he briefly mastered it.

With two females, namely Ruby Rose and Yang Xiao Long... Was a airship called a Bullhead. They were flying to a school named Beacon, it's a school for Huntsmen and Huntresses alike. Huntsmen and Huntress are the type of people that hunt down beasts known as Grimm. They're the light against the darkness. The light of which fights against the ultimate darkness, the Queen of all dark, Salem.

Y/n knows Salem. He's shown her his power, his strength. While Ozpin... He still doubts it. Believing it to be a joke, not wanting to believe that such a monster exists. He only believes in the Gods, the Gods of Darkness and Light. But they're not Gods. They're weak compared to Champa. To Vados. They're weak against Y/n. They have morals.. Y/n doesn't. He doesn't hesitate to eat what can be considered food. He's eaten saiyans from planet Sadala, namely being; Burcolli, Zucchi and Parsni.

Back to the two sisters. Ruby is but a teen whilst Yang is almost an adult. Just a few years until she was an adult.. And they were nearing their destination of Beacon. Ontop of the tower of Beacon was a 16 year old half breed saiyan. Along side him was his wife and father figure. Vados, the Angel Assistant of Champa, the GoD of Universe 6. Vados being his wife and Champa being jis father figure.

"So, this is the planet similar to my brother's Earth, huh? What's it called again?" Champa asked, looking around.

"Remnant. It's named Remnant. It's an idiotic name, yet fitting. Because soon... It'll be nothing but remnants of it's former glory. Not sure if that's poetic or ironic." You said looking to an air ship, curious as to if it was supplies or soldiers.

"Excuse me, I'll be taking a flyby around that airship." You said, before floating towards the ship.

Circling around it, you stopped at the back exit. You put a bit of Ki into your arm, and forced it outside of your body. Making a jagged blade out of your arm. Jamming it into the panels, your slowly slid it down and formed a door like shape. You pushed the metal and folded it, only to unfold it and weld it back together.

"Hello, earthlings. I'm here on the behalf of Champa. The god of destruction." You smiled, offering a handshake. A single person came up to you, with a strode of confidence. Cardin Winchester. Shaking your hand, he noticed the Saiyan tail, and removed his hand quickly.

"Oh great. I just shook hands with a faunus. Disgusting."

"I don't know what a Faunus is, but I assure you. I am not one. I'm a Saiyan, a warrior race that comes from Planet Sadala."

"Wait what!? You're supposed to be from another planet? Like, planet planets? You're an alien?" A blonde hair boy blurted, forgetting about his sickness for a few seconds.

"By Alien, I assume you mean from another planet, then yes. I am an Alien. My father, and wife are waiting. So I'll make this quick. Bring me to your leader."

The blonde boy nearly choked at that line, as it was a classic for alien movies. A few began laughing, or chuckling

"What? Did I say something that humans find funny?" You asked, confused.

Cardin rolled his eyes. "You said something that aliens from movies say. It's a cliché line. They're laughing because an apparent alien is saying that."

You nodded, before grinning. You had just gained an incredible plan. Your face instantly returns to normal, and you cleared your throat. "Let me ask you all something?"

This got the entire air ship's attention. With a dark grin, you asked with a chilling voice. "What is God to you?"

A blonde haired female stepped up with a sultry smirk, absorbing the eye candy. "To me, you're muscles~" She flirted, winking after the flirtatious line.

"I'm married. You're lucky that my father wants to destroy your planet himself. Or else I would right now."