chapter 6 truth

Tansy pov

Once the day was over I dropped louis at his hotel and then headed home I walked up to my room and got changed into some jeans and a plaid shirt and then walked downstairs I walked into the living room and switched on the tv the news was on..
'In other news it has been said louis tomlinson will soon be single as his girlfriend now ex girlfriend was seen leaving a hotel with another bloke and they looked really cosy,no news on how the one direction star is feeling'

the news went blank I picked up my phone and brought up a blank text message and texted louis

Me-I'm here if you need to talk

Louis-can you bring ice cream

I smiled and grabbed ahold of my keys and bag and walked out of the house as my mum walked up the steps.

"Where you heading" she asked

"A friend needs me don't wait up don't know when I'll be back" I said walking over to my car and headed to louis's hotel where I'd dropped him off earlier in the day I parked in one of the parking spaces and headed into the hotel I walked up towards the reception. "Hi I'm looking for louis tomlinson" I said "name please" she asked looking at her computer "tansy" I said "ok he's on the third floor room 33" she said "thanks" I said going towards the lift, I got in the lift and pressed the third floor it dinged when it arrived to his floor.I walked up to 33 and knocked louis opened the door he looked terrible. "I was thinking instead of sitting in a hotel room were go out and get ice cream"I said walking in "ok let me get changed" he said I sat down on the sofa and waited for him to come back I looked up when the bathroom door unlocked to see louis wearing baggy jeans and blue plaid shirt and beanie."ready to go" I asked getting up and grabbing a hold of my bag. "So wheres the nearest ice cream parlour"he asked opening the hotel door. "Down the road" I said "so we walk" he said placing his sunglasses on. "Yeah let's go" I said dragging him to the lift laughing. We arrived to Sally's ice cream parlour we ordered our choice and took a seat.

"So did you know she was cheating" I mumbled "I knew something was different by the way she was acting around my family and the boys"he said "did you ask her what was wrong" I asked "no I just went on tour" he said looking at his hands "why did you really come here" I asked eating my ice cream "I found her cheating on me two weeks ago I came home to surprise her but I found her with another guy,I walked out and drove to my mum's and when I got there your teacher was there and she was talking about penpals and I was like I'll do it and she was like ok"he said placing his spoon down "so that's how you be came my penpal" I said placing my spoon down"are you going to be ok when I head back on tour" he said tapping his hand on the table "yeah ill be fine" I said smiling "text me if you need me and ill be here"he said smiling I smiled and nodded. We finished our ice cream and headed out and walked back to the hotel. "I should get home I have college tomorrow"I said giving him a hug and walked over to my car. "Bye" he whispered in my ear and watched me leave.