chapter 4 surprise visitor

The rest if the day dragged on and the bullying continued as the day went on.

I was in my last class as soon as the bell went I walked out of the classroom and straight home. I arrived home to see my mum working in the study and my sister watching tv "I'm home and I'll be in my room" "ok dinner will be ready in an hour" "ok" I said walking up stair to my room I got changed out of my clothes and into joggers and a red and white long sleeve top once Id changed I sat down on my bed and picked my book up and started to read it. I heard the door go I didn't bother to answer because it is probably one of my mum's clients or my sisters friends I heard someone running up stairs and stopped outside my door and started to bang on it "what" I said "there someone at the door for you" "send them up" "ok" she said running back down stairs I heard someone else walk up stairs and know on the door "come in" I said placing my book down I was shocked to see who walked in "can I help you" I mumbled "yeah im louis tomlinson" "yeah I know who you are but what are you doing here" "I'm here to see my penpals" he said smiling at me I looked at him shocked "cool but why did you come" "I rang miss bunton again after I had finished talking to you and she gave me the down load on what's going on at college and I just want to say is I'm here for you and your not alone and more you need to let people help" "I did let people help me but they didn't want to help me they said I was unsolvable and couldn't be fixed" I said sitting down on my bed again and pullING my knees up "why do you let them call you horrible names" I sighed "it started when I was dating this boy called Joe we had been dating for a year when he started to beat me every time I ate too much and it got so bad that I stopped eating and my parents started to get worried and they sat me and asked what was going on I told them straight I am fat and needed to lose weight my friends stopped talking to me and Joe stopped beating me when my dad walked in and heard him talking about me eating too much and my dad walked in just as he was about to beat and that's when it all stopped we rang the police and that's when everyone started to bully me because I rang the police on a popular kid" "did your friends ever forgive you" "nope they said they couldnt be friends with a cow and started making cow noises while walk the halls" I said looking at him he came and sat sat next to me on the bed and pulled me to him and hugged me tightly "you don't need to worry about them just remember you have me and ill always be there for you" he said I nodded at him we sat quietly next to each other getting to know each other when there was a knock the door I told them to come in my dad walked I smiled at him "when did you get home" I said running up to him and hugged him "got home a couple of hours your mum says dinner is ready and asked if louis wants to join" "ok were be down in a bit" "ok" he said kissing my cheek "you having dinner with us"I asked louis as I opened my door he nodded.

We headed down to dinner when we got there the others were already sitting down we sat down and started to eat as we ate we discussed our days louis interacted with everyone We finished dinner and chatted more. "Well I guess I should get going back home" "It was nice meeting you"I said showing him to the door I showed him and waved him good bye and headed to my room as soon as I laid on my bed I was asleep.