Chapter One

Hey guys it's me again! And you guessed it its another Naruto Fan Fic!! But I'm not sure if I should continue this story :/ so I need you guys to read this chapter and tell me what you think!! Should I stop this story or should I continue it?! I need your help

Comment, Rate, Vote, Fan!!!

(>=^-^=)><(=^-^=<)(>=^-^=)><(=^-^=<)(>=^-^=)><(=^-^=<)(>=^-^=)><(=^-^=<)(>=^-^=)><(=^-^=<)(>=^-^=)><(=^-^=<)(>=^-^=)><(=^-^=<)(>=^-^=)><(=^-^=<)(>=^-^=)><(=^-^=<)(>=^-^=)><(=^-^=<)(>=^-^=)><(=^-^=<)(>=^-^=)><(=^-^=<)(>=^-^=)><(=^-^=<)(>=^-^=)><(=^-^=<)(>=^-^=)><(=^-^=<)(>=^-^=)><(=^-^=<)(>=^-^=)><(=^-^=<)(>=^-^=)><(=^-^=<)(>=^-^=)><(=^-^=<)(>=^-^=)><(=^-^=<)(>=^-^=)><(=^-^=<)

One of the many myths about traditional Chinese and Japanese Dragons that they blow fire and that it represents the Fire of Will or in another words freedom and justice. Not many know that they are many more dragons that exist in the country and how different each culture describes them or how they worship them. In Japanese folklore there are about nine different dragons and in Chinese folklore there are about only three. Not many people or in this case ninjas of the Five Great Nations know about the Ryuu Clan or the powers that the Ryuu Clan possesses. The Ryuu’s dragons symbolize wisdom, power, and excellence but one thing about the Ryuu Clan that every first and 15th day of each month they receive powers only getting stronger and stronger by each month.

In the Ryuu traditional legends they say that most of the dragons in their stories evolved from fish or lizards, as they grew they showed their strength and the people of the Ryuu Clan started to respect them. The nine dragons that the Ryuu Clan worships are mostly related to the elements of the earth. In the Ryuu Clan there is only one Prodigy that can be the Fire Dragon and it’s a male from the Head of the Ryuu Clan. The Fire Dragon is known to be in their legends frequently and one of the other traits of the Fire Dragon is that it is very ambitious and very short-tempered. It also has to have a master in order to communicate without force; the Prodigy of the Ryuu Clan is the Fire Dragon’s master.

The other type of dragon can be master by the second branch of the Ryuu clan is the Water Dragon. The Water Dragon is one of the quieter one’s besides the Fire Dragon. One of many traits about this Water Dragon is that it’s very positive attitude and it’s more positive approach to anyone who sees the Water Dragon. The Water Dragon is less selfish and less power hungry dragon than the Darkness Dragon. In the Ryuu Clan the Water Dragons are the second dragon they worship; the first one is the Fire Dragon.

Every 500 years one Prodigy is born into the Head of the Ryuu Clan with all elements of the earth, including non-existing such as Darkness, Ice and Spirit. The Prodigy must master all their elements before taking over the dragons but neither can master their powers not till one day.

It was a year before the attack of the Kurama in Konohagakure that the Head of the Ryuu Clan was giving birth to their first child. All the members of the Ryuu Clan had gathered outside the Ryuu Hospital waiting patiently for the baby to be born. “I heard it’s the Prodigy,” one of the members whispered. Not far from outside the Ryuu Village stood a group of five men waiting for the right time to strike, waiting for the baby to be seen. “Remember I want it alive,” one of the men said. “Hai, Leader-sama,” all chorused.