Chapter 4

"Singnie..... Sit here!" Minji tapped the space next to her on the couch.

"Wait, I'll help Dongie get the snacks." Minji pouted at her answer but let her go.

They were having a movie night at Minji and Handong's apartment. They had planned it for a long time but only had the chance right now because of what happened between Yoohyeon and her. Yubin and Yoohyeon were busy preparing the drinks which mainly consisted of beers, a lot of it. On the other side of the room, Bora and Gahyeon were bickering about what movie they should watch for tonight. When she came back to the living room, they still hadn't finished their bickering and it made her smile.

"Alright you two, move. Let me choose the movie," She took the remote control to browse for the movie, leaving the two loud women agape. When she was about to type the title, someone snatched the remote.

"No, you will only watch Captain America for the hundredth time and we're sick of it." Gahyeon hid the remote behind her.

"Who said I was gonna watch Captain America?" She argued, trying to get the remote back.

"History said it. It's either that or Avengers for you two, and I'm not having it."

"Hey, Avengers is good, how dare you?" Bora felt offended. "Give it to me!" She jumped on Gahyeon and wrestled her for the remote. It was chaotic. They ended up pinning each other on the carpeted floor with none wanting to give up.

"No way."

"Give..."

"No......"

"Okay, enough!" Minji raised her voice, making the room quiet.

She stood from her seat and held her palm out, asking for the remote from Gahyeon. She dejectedly complied and handed the remote to her. Bora wanted to say something but quickly backed out when she saw Minji's glare. The rest of them who watched the scene snickered at the sight, including her. She saw Minji's lips twitched, preventing a smile to form. It made Siyeon laugh wholeheartedly, hands clutched on her stomach, ignoring Minji and the rest of them who looked at her weirdly. It took a few long seconds for her laughter to subsides. When she stopped, she wiped the tears from the corner of her eyes.

"What?" Minji asked her.

"Huh? Oh, nothing. Come on, pick the movie so we can finally watch something," she dismissed Minji's question and plopped herself on the couch.

Her friends started to occupy the space on the couch with Bora sitting next to her. Yoohyeon sat on the other end of the couch while Yubin and Handong occupied the other couch. Minji sat on the carpeted floor in front of them, back resting in between her and Bora's legs. Gahyeon, who didn't find another seat, followed Minji to sit on the floor. While they were waiting for the movie to load, she and Yubin distributed the snack and drinks. Bora quickly snatched a bag of potato chips before she even held out her hands which made Minji shake her head. Yoohyeon smiled at her when she handed her a snack. When the movie started, the only sounds that could be heard was the sound of them munching on the snacks.

Not long after, Minji rested her head on Siyeon's thigh. She automatically combed her brunette hair and she could hear Minji's contented sigh escaping her lips in between the movie's dialogue. They stayed like that until she wanted to go to the bathroom. She gently moved Minji's head and stood up. It garnered her friends' attention and she smiled sheepishly.

"Sorry, I need to pee," she ran in the direction of the bathroom.

After she finished, she passed by the kitchen and saw Yoohyeon there, pouring a glass of water.

"Thirsty?"

Yoohyeon jumped a little and almost spilt all of her glass. "You startled me," she put her free hand on her chest.