Paliwanag

Matt is now preparing himself on how to explain to Sarah his side about the incident in Billy's party. He is still waiting for Sarah to come since she's out with her friends to have some dinner and chitchats with them. When suddenly the door opens

Matt: lo..love you're here. How's dinner with friends?

Sarah: it's good. Did you eat already?

Matt: not yet. I was not hungry earlier. But I'll eat later.

Sarah: okay. (Umakyat na si Sarah papuntang kwarto nila at sinundan naman siya ni Matt)

Matt: can we talk now please?

Sarah: after i take a bath. I really need to take a shower coz i feel too hot.

Matt: okay love. I'll wait for you at the veranda.

After taking a quick shower, Sarah went to their walk-in closet to get some clothes and went to the veranda after to talk with Matt.

Matt: wine?

Sarah: nope. Di ka pa kumakain tapos mag wiwine ka? Gusto mo bang sumakit yang tiyan mo?

Matt: no sorry. Ahm love please hear me I don't want us not talking with each other. Im not comfortable with it coz im thinking im gonna lose you.

Sarah: yeah talk now.

Matt: love I'm really really sorry for what happen. Yes love i told you I'll be home at 8pm but love Billy always says it's to early and he end up giving me another shot until another. Then it's late when i realize I didn't even text you and it's already 10pm. And about the picture i was about to leave the club to go home when that girl approached our table and ask a picture with me, at first i was hesitant coz I don't know her and when Billy spoke up he told me just have a photo with her coz she's a good friend of Coleen. That's why i just put my hands on her shoulder kasi at first i was too far at her and Billy said to get closer to i did that so that i can go home. And before i leave that girl suddenly had a beso with me. I'm sorry love. Please forgive me and talk to me now parang mababaliw na ako love kakaisip kung anong gagawin ko para lang kausapin mo na ulit ako.

Sarah: sorry din love kasi hindi kita hinayaan na mag explain. I trust you, you know that. It's just that I don't trust the girls around you kasi naiisip ko aagawin ka nila sa akin. And you know I don't want that to happen. Natatakot ako. Kaya kanina kinausap ako nina ate Rach tungkol dito.

Matt: love no need to say sorry kasi wala ka namang kasalanan and it's my fault. I love you love. Please don't force me next time to go to a friends party at a club kasi ayaw ko na mangyari ulit ito. You know me i can't say no to anyone asking for a picture with me. Nahihiya ako.

Sarah: i love you too. (Sarah hugs Matt tightly) let's go down love so that you can eat.

Matt: kakain ka rin?

Sarah: nope. Sasamahan lang kita doon. And it's late already you should eat some dahil alam ko gutom ka na.

Matt: hungry for you not sa food.

Sarah: nope. Eat dinner first baby.

Matt: okay later then. Ikaw naman for my dessert. Hahaha ouchhh love.

Sarah: shhh wag kang sumigaw magigising mo yung mga bata eh.

Matt: it hurts kaya love.

After some talks Matteo and Sarah went to the kitchen so that Matteo could reheat his dinner and eat.

Matt: love do you have work tomorrow?

Sarah: nope. Why you have plans for tomorrow?

Matt: hmmm let's go to the resort love? Para ma experience naman ng kids yung dagat minsan. And celebrate our anniversary there.

Sarah: hmm pwede naman but we could not stay there for more than a night a have a work on the next next days.

Matt: okay love. We could just stay there for a night then late afternoon on the other day we could go home.

Sarah: okay love. You want some juice?

Matt: no na love. Water is enough para di masyadong mabigat sa tiyan mamaya.

Sarah: okay. Anong oras natulog yung mga bata kanina love?

Matt: around 8 si Asher love and Gian i think it's almost 9. Sobrang hyper niya kanina eh buti nalang di nag tantrums nung wala ka love.

Sarah: anong sinabi mo?

Matt: i told him you to go for a late night work. And he said naman okay.

Sarah: I'll make time for them tomorrow.

Matt: and tonight is mine right? (Raising his eyebrows)

Sarah: nah it depends. Haha kain ka pa love

Matt: binubusog mo ako eh para makatulog ako kaagad. Halata masyado love ah.

Sarah: ay halata ba love? Haha.

Matt: yes and I'm done. Let's go

Sarah: wash the dishes first. Sina manang na naman maghuhugas niyan bukas. Hugasan mo na ngayon.

Matt: yes mam. Wait for me.

Then Sarah went outside the pool area and stay there for a while and then Matt went after her and hugs her back.

Matt: i love you baby. (Kissing her neck)

Sarah: hmmm paraparaan ka love eh. Awwww bakit mo kinagat. (Matt bite Sarah's ear)

Matt: sorry love gigil eh. (Matt slowly face Sarah on him and kiss her passionately and carry her inside)

Sarah: not here love (telling matt that they are not gonna do it in the sala)

Matt: hmmm why? (Still kissing Sarah)

Sarah: hmmm let's go up baka magising yung mga kasama natin dito.

Matt: hmmm tulog na mga yung love. Let's try it here.

Sarah: (tinulak na si Matt at tumayo agad) not here!

Matt: okay sorry sorry. (Hinatak agad si Sarah at binuhat papuntang kwarto nila and ng makapasok binaba agad ni Matt si Sarah sa bed)

Sarah: hmmm ahhh don't put kiss mark please.

Matt: okay love. Hmmm (kissing Sarah down to her earlobe, to her valley and to her navel and slowly removing Sarah's night gown)

Sarah: ahhh baby. Hmmmm

Matt: (removing Sarah's panty and his shirt and boxers with the help of Sarah) perfect view. Hmmm (kissing Sarah's private part) so wet love ah. (Slowly putting 2 fingers inside)

Sarah: ahhh babyyyy hmmm.ahh stop teasing me please.

Matt: im not love. (Slowly inserting his fingers)

Sarah: im cu**ing.

Matt: c*m for me baby. (Matteo lick everything on Sarah and slowly inserting his ready Jr on her and started movingg slowly)

Sarah; ahhh babyy fassffasterr please hmmm ahh

Matt: ahhh hmmm so good so tight my love. Ahhh woooh hmmm

Sarah: im c*mm*ng

Matt: wait for me. Ahhhhhh i miss you. Let's take a shower

Sarah: me first!??

Matt: nope let's go.

Sabay na sila naligo at di rin pumayag si Matt na hindi makadalawa kay Sarah sa loob ng banyo kaya naulit na naman ang kanilang pag iisa.

Kiss and Make up.