Endorsement Together??

A certain bank company wants to get Sarah and Matt as a new brand ambassador para sa kanilang bank. They we're in talk now with Matteo and Sarah's handler.

Bank Company Rep: Mam Chai, Mam Love good morning.

Both: goodmorning. So what's for today?

BCR: we're here today to talk to you about our proposal on getting Sarah and Matt to be our new brand ambassador. Actually Sarah is already our ambassador and for our new proposal we would like to get them both. Hopefully we could get a positive response from you.

Mam Chai: should we decide now or we can talk first with both Sarah and Matt and have a meeting with them.

BCR: yes mam we would like to have a talk with personally also to explain everything to them about our bank and the purpose. Our manager also will be the one talk with them as well as the owner.

Ms Love: okay will get back to you and schedule the meeting with them within this week.

Mam Chai: yes but we are not 100% sure that the two of them would like to endorse a bank together. But we'll see and we'll talk to them also. Thank you so much.

BCR: thank you mam and hopefully they would agree with it. Its a good opportunity for them as well as for their savings and account. See you again with them soon and just contact me as soon as they decide to meet with us.

Mam Chai: thank you also.

BCR: have a good day mam. We'll go ahead.

Ms Love: mam chai will call Matt nalang i think Sarah's doing something kasi nung kausap ko sa Matt kanina nagbebake raw si Sarah.

Mam Chai: sige Ms Love para sabay na natin sila makausap.

—calling Matt-

Matt: yes hello good morning Ms Love.

Ms Love: good morning Matt. Are you busy today?

Matt: not really im just here watching my wife baking. Why?

Ms Love: remember what I've told you about a bank getting you as a brand ambassador?

Matt: yes ms love.what about it?

MS Love: actually im here with Mam Chai today. We just had a meeting with the BCR and they want you and Sarah to endorse the bank for them.

Matt: ohhh. Wait loudspeaker ko Ms Love para marinig ni Sarah. Love its Mam chai and Ms Love

Sarah: good morning Ms Love and Mam Chai. Ba't magkasama kayo today?

Mam Chai: Sarah dear we just had a talk with BDO and diba you're endorsing for them already for quiet a long time.

Sarah: yes mam chai. What about it?

Mam Chai: they were asking if you could endorse the bank with Matt. Coz they will be having a new proposal about joint account for married couples they want you both for it.

Sarah: mam chai. Can we call you again later. Me and Matt would discuss about it first. Are they waiting for the feedback today?

Mam Chai: no naman but they are waiting for a positive feedback from you guys and they want to set a meeting with you with the manager and the owner to discuss about the proposal

Matt: mam chai, ms love. We'll call you later today po. Thank you

Mam Chai: thank you. Hopefully you two could consider about it. Actually it's really nice and a very good proposal also.

Matt: sige po Ms Chai. Salamat po ulit.

.......

Matt: so what do you think love?