9th Anniversary

Today is Matt and Sarah's 9th anniversary and they decided to celebrate it with the kids at the resort. Both of them are busy preparing for the things they need to bring and they also decided to bring everyone in the house at the resort.

Sarah: love isama na natin sila manang ha and Kuya Jun also so that you don't need to drive the car.

Matt: hmm okay love. Mas mabuti din yun so that i could spend time with you and sila magbabantay sa mga kids. Hehe

Sarah: yan tayo love eh. Anniversary slash outing to love kasi kasama natin lahat. You can't do what you are thinking right now.

Matt: hmmm Matteo find ways love. Tsaka it's our anniversary love, we need alone time also.

Sarah: tapos na alone time kagabi. Haha.

Matt: nope it's different love. Pambawi ko yun sayo sa kasalan ko love eh.

Sarah: wow ha? So ganun ka talaga bumawi love? Pinagod mo pa ako.

Matt: sorry love if I've tired you so much. It's just that i missed you. And i miss our alone time.

Sarah: sige na love tapusin mo na yan at sabihan mo sina manang na sasama sila.

Matt: yes baby. Baba na po.

Matt: manang prepare your things please and go with us sa resort para tayo po lahat pupunta doon.

Manang: hindi na Matt kayo nalang dito nalang ako sa bahay.

Matt: nope. Get ready manang we'll go in a while. Bye i need to prepare some stuffs also.

After talking to manang he went upstairs to finish what he was doing earlier but when he comes inside everything is ready and set already.

Matt: love tinapos mo na agad mag isa?

Sarah: yes konti nalang naman yung kulang dyan eh and we have some stuffs at the resort pa. Anong sabi ni manang?

Matt: ayaw niya sumama but i insist. Hahaha baba ko nalang muna yung gamit love and the kids are waiting for you downstairs. Tapos na sila kumain.

Sarah: okay love. Baba na rin ako after changing my clothes to a more comfortable one.

Matt: what are you wearing? Don't wear too sexy please baka di ko mapigilan..

Sarah: shut up. Go down now.

Matt: I'll watch you change and sabay na tayo bumaba.

Sarah: nope i know you baka lalo pa tayong magtatagal. So go down now faster.

Matt: yes boss. Mamaya ka talaga sa akin. (Bulong)

Sarah: are you saying something?

Matt: nope love. I just said that i will go down now and wait for you there. Faster please.

Sarah: okay good.

Matt went down immediately and place their things inside the car and after a while Sarah followed him downstairs and met her kids.

Gian: mama carry please

Sarah: okay baby. Where's papa and asher?

Gian: outside mama. Waiting for us.

Sarah: why are you still here?

Gian: i told papa that i will wait for you ma. And i wanna be carried by you also. I miss you mama

Sarah: ohwww sorry baby. Mama misses you so much. Mama has a lot of works the previous days but today and tomorrow my time is all yours.

—inside the car—