Yunlix - dance studio

Yuna's pov -

New year, new school what could go wrong.

Well actually the more I think about it, the more ideas I get of what could go wrong this year. Aish, whatever, hopefully, no one will bother me or bully me this year. yep, that's my life.

Years of bullying, verbally, and physically. I'm quite hurt by all of it that's why me and my family moved to a different place......

Seoul, South Korea

It's much bigger than the old city that I lived in. This place is really beautiful. We mainly moved because of my dad's company, but also for me. My parents are really worried about me and yeah any parent would be. Most of the time I try to be strong, but it's hard, most nights are me crying in bed with my mom next to me comforting me.

My parents hope that here, I won't get bullied and hurt. I also hope that too.

______________________________________________________________

*meeeeooomeeeeoooo

My minion's clock goes of and I gotta get outta bed even though I badly don't want to.

"ugh.....I don't wanna go to school"

Mom - "sweetie, come on its your first day of 11th grade and you're new, now get up. Being late on the first day of school is a horrible first impression"

Yep that's my mom, all about being perfect and amazing. She wants me to be like her, but she excepts if I don't want to.

"aahhh fineeee"

Mom - "good now get ready, your bus will stop near our house in about 30 minutes, so chop chop" with saying that she starts walking downstairs.

"I hate this" I mumble to myself.

Mom - "WHAT WAS THAT SWEETIE" she yells from downstairs.

I swear mom's have some super hearing power or whatever.

"NOTHING MOM" I yelled to her

I got ready, wore my uniform and put a tiny bit of makeup. The school has a uniform, they just say to wear the uniform and you can change it up a little. They are really not strict with the uniform so I just wore it and changed it to my style.

a/n - imagine she has red hair in this and this was the only photo I could find that it looked like a uniform

I think this outfit will be fine, the shorts are 7 inches and the shirt is juts a tight crop top, so I'll be fine.

And yes, my hair is red, my parents were so against it, but pleaded them, and they FINALLY agreed after like 3 months.

Then I went downstairs, greeted by my dad, mom, and 4 people I've never in my life met before.