Chapter 17-Attack on Mineshafter 61's city

Today, the first batch of monsters attacked Mineshafter 61's city. Although military forces were strong(even stronger than star wars), the monsters had an injection each which i saw to make them ten times stronger, which means just 1 or 2 charged creepers can already destroy a small village. Boom boom boom. All you can here is BOOM! Killing of players, villagers and even animals were terrifying. Just imagine, this world was set to hardcore forever rather than peaceful all because of that stupid herobrine which made a virus to change the settings of the world!!! Yup, as we all know energy mainly comes from the sun in science, evil mainly comes from herobrine in Minecraft. There was one big screen near where I was and it showed all the bloodshed and killing all around. GROSS. If herobine did not make that virus that would have been better. The monsters also had tracking devices so strong they could locate where the hiders were. Underground, many people were killed of the blocks falling down and the tnt explosions. How careless of me not to finish herobrine off the last time. I watched sorrowfully as the island was exploded and sank down into the sea. The other monsters were now going to attack Mineria, then Nooberia, then the Shafterlands, then Carren city, then Metro city, then Minerlands, then YJY city(a.k.a King YJY and Queen LYY's kingdom) and finally, YJJ city. And I knew all these as Herobrine told me and other bla bla bla stuff about his new plans. I was like wanting to quit the world, but I still had to wait till the end as there may still be a chance, otherwise the whole server would shut down forever. All I needed to do was something I had never done before and that is...

LOL I WOULD REVEAL IT IN THE LAST CHAPTER SO SORRY...