Chapter 8: Werewolves!? Ha They Don't Exist!

If you are reading this on any other platform other than Wattpad, you are at risk of malware , visit https://www.wattpad.com/story/27985436?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=awesomepersian&wp_originator=fbQkJRNrkmymERKlPOLbiJFnU%2FEGw2V0yITCGnKfr2wcWd7hNMEYgLJV7WAsOdxE4ArkszylLJwn2WIAlEFPIgUfZjJiX5dTgTChgIhlQXhsn4MQpbGJX9qdFs94B%2Bz%2B

Callie's pov:

The darkness decreased around me as someone started shaking me, and to be honest with you, I'm not liking even a second of it.

"Callie wake up, please," someone begged me, "nurse, will she be okay?"

The nurse sighed, "I don't know anymore, she's just human, her mate has to reject her if he wants to continue hurting her like this."

"But her mate is-"

Someone lifted up my shirt and gasped, "this is awful."

I internally frowned, hey! I know it's awful don't say it to face even if I'm sleeping or might I say in a comatose state!

Someone growled, "get your filthy hand off her!"

No one growls like that, so it's obviously Xavier.

"Him, that's her mate," another person stated.

Gasps were sounded throughout the room.

Hushed voices repeated to each other in shock, "she's our luna?"

"Leave her alone!" Xavier yelled.

Someone picked me up harshly and started walking.

"Alpha, she's in an unstable position right now, you should hold her more gently," the now familiar voice of nurse said.

I mentally thanked her and blessed her soul.

"Don't tell me what to do," he growled out.

My neck started hurting me badly as my head kept going back with each step Xavier took, my breath hitched in my throat and I started gasping for air.

I couldn't breath, not at all.

Xavier held me better and put me on a really comfortable bed.

He kissed my forehead, and laid beside me as I slept.

I feel like that's all I can do, just sleep.

~❤️~

I woke up in the morning, and tried to sit up on the bed, but I couldn't.

What the heck?

I tried yet again but come back with no avail.

I opened my eyes and saw a hand on my stomach holding me down.

My sleepy state thought that it would be best to scream, the hand was removed and the person sat up.

"What? What's wrong!? Are you okay!?" Xavier yelled.

I gasped as I saw him, my cheeks turned red and I asked him softly, "we didn't do anything, did we?"

He started laughing and I realized he wasn't wearing a shirt.

I gasped and hit his bare chest, "why aren't you wearing a shirt!?"

"I can't sleep with a shirt on," he shrugged.