"Killer Corset"

"Enola this place is filthy. Hold me please, I can't get a disease right now."
We were sitting at the back of a carriage with hay behind the three of us. I hugged her and she hugged me back.

"You won't get a disease (Y/n). Calm down."

"Eighty percent of the people here haven't taken a bath yet. Eggshells everywhere, stray dogs, flies!-"

"I think this is our stop!"
I shriveled at the thought of walking on these grounds. Enola slid off the carriage and so did I. If I had gotten a splinter from this plank I would get an infection. If it doesn't get treated immediately-shut up! You shut up!

"So this is where we part."
Tewksbury asked. "It is." Enola said rather calmly.

"Thank you Enola Holmes and (Y/n) .for helping me here."

"You were supposed to have forgotten those names.

"I-I don't mind." He switched his gaze towards me while Enola nudged my shoulder. "Yeah, you should have forgotten-those names." He gave me a smirk making me even more flustered.

"Then you'll have to find another."
We watched as the carriage further and further away from us. This place looks like my junkyard. It's not as bad but it close to it. Enola looked
back at me with worry in her eyes.

 Enola looked back at me with worry in her eyes

"He'll be fine." It sounded more like she was trying to convince herself.

"Hopefully," I told her. I followed her as she made her way around the town like she's been here before. How would I know? I know nothing about her.

She looked like she was in deep thought and I was studying her for a moment. We didn't realize we were about to get hit by two horses.

"Enola!" I shouted before pulling her back. "Please look left and right before crossing."

"Yeah, I'm sorry—just thinking." "Of what?"

"It's just that, I usually stay home but look where I am now. In the middle of civilization."

"Same goes here." I chuckled. When I looked around the place, it wasn't as bad as I thought it was. It was my first time seeing such tall buildings and not to mention-rich people.

The streets were full of people selling newspapers and some were playing music for money. There we protesters everywhere while their spits splatter everywhere. They were indeed spilling the tea.

(Sherlock's pov)

"No one on the trains, no one on the boats, no one anywhere!" My brother was simply getting frustrated about a young boy. Of course, that young boy has something to do with the future of England but he's acting like a murder had happened.

"You haven't been offered it have you?"

"What?"

"The marquess case."