Wizarding World (Preparation)

WARNING: THIS MIGHT CONTAIN SOME SPOILERS FROM HARRY POTTER MOVIES (AND BOOKS?). PLEASE DON'T PROCEED IF YOU'RE NOT OKAY BEING SPOILED. THANK YOU.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The huge door opened and it's a very very huge room. There are floating candlelights as a ceiling, four loooooong tables and there are people sitting wearing uniforms like us except some wears green, red, blue and yellow while us are black. At the front, there are also people and maybe they'll be our teachers. Hagrid is also there smiling. We walked at the middle of the room falling in line as many pairs of eyes are looking at us. I hate attentions. It makes me uncomfortable.

"Will you wait along here, please? Now, before we begin, Professor Dumbledore would like to say a few words." Professor McGonagall said and we halt.

An elderly man with crimson robes and a long silvery white beard rises from the main table.

"I have a few start of term notices I wish to announce. The first years please note that the dark forest is strictly forbidden to all students. Also, our caretaker, Mr. Filch has asked me to remind you that the 3rd floor corridor on the right hand side is out of bounds to everyone who does not wish to die a most painful death. Thank you." Then he sits back down.

"When I call your name, you will come forth, I shall place the sorting hat on your head, and you will be sorted into your houses. Hermione Granger."

"Oh, no. Okay, relax." I heard Hermione whispered while walking towards the chair in front.

"Mental that one, I'm telling you." Ron said in a low voice. Harry nods.

The hat Professor McGonagall is holding is now placed on Hermione's head. "Ah, right then... hmm... right. Okay...Gryffindor!!" The hat announced. It's one of a kind.

The student cheer. Hermione stand up happily and leave the front to proceed to one of the tables.

"Draco Malfoy." He saunters up proudly. The tattered hat nearly freaks before touching down on his head.

"Slytherin!" The students cheer but not as loudly.

"There isn't a witch or wizard who went bad who wasn't in Slytherin." Ron commented.

"Susan Bones."

Harry winced. I looked at him while he's touching his scar and looking at someone. I look at that someone too. He's wearing black, a quite long hair- shoulder or neck length I guess- and a chilling aura. He looks strict and terrifying. But we both just ignore him.

"Hufflepuff!"

"Ronald Weasley."

"Ha! Another Weasley. I know just what to do with you... Gryffindor!!" The students cheer as Ron sighs in relief.

"Harry Potter." Everything goes silent. Harry walks up and sits down on the stool. The Sorting Hat is placed on his head.

"Hmm...difficult, very difficult. Plenty of courage I see, not a bad mind, either. There's talent, oh yes, and a thirst to prove yourself. But where to put you?"

"Not Slytherin. Not Slytherin." Harry whisper to the hat.

"Not Slytherin, eh? Are you sure? You could be great, you know. It's all here in your head. And Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness! There's no doubt about that. No?"

"Not Slytherin... Anything but Slytherin."

"Well, if you're sure... better be... GRYFFINDOR!!" There is an immense cheering and Harry goes to the Gryffindor table.