Chapter 2

The day finally came. Y/n was leaving today. She just didn't know how to accept that she's leaving LA, the place she grew up in, her friends, her school, everything. The boxes were gone. The house was empty now. She was sitting in her room on the floor. She saw Alan and Alex come in.
' hey! ' she said, wiping the tears that weren't stopping.
' hey... ' they said.
' so I'm going today huh? ' she smiled.
Alan hummed in response.
' will y'all forget me? ' she asked.
' never! ' they exclaimed.
' good for you' she laughed a little.
' Y/n sweetie! We're leaving! Come on!' Y/n's mom yelled from downstairs.
' coming mom! ' she said, getting up.
She thought she won't cry.... But you can't help when you're leaving everything you love behind.
She walked towards her car. That was it. She broke. A sob escaped her lips.
She walked towards her car, the twins were behind her, standing outside her porch. She muffled her sobs with her hand. Before getting in the car, she looked behind her shoulder, and saw them standing there, trying their best to not cry. They had their hands in their pockets. She ran towards them and hugged them one by one. Real tight. She hugged Alex. He spun her around and put her on the sidewalk.
Something struck her, and she kissed Alex. He didn't understand what was going on but as soon as he did, he kissed back, pulling her closer. Alan smiled at them.
Once they pulled away, Alex and Y/n said, ' I'll miss you... ' . He had his arms around her waist, not wanting her to go now that he finally had her.
' I'll facetime you guys everyday. ' y/n said, before running towards her car and getting in the backseat. She waved at them as the car drove away.
' I miss her already... ' Alex said.
' yeah I get it.... C'mon... Let's go. ' Alan said, wrapping his arm around Alex's shoulder.
Days passed by, facetime calls turned into phone calls and phone calls turned into texts. And then a day came, when they lost touch. Y/n was living her own life and the twins, their own.

4 years later

Brent, Alex and Alan were shooting a video. Then,a car came outside Alan and Alex's building. A girl came out of the car and walked towards them.
They paused the recording and looked at her. She was wearing:

 She was wearing:

' um...hey! I was.... wondering where is apartment no,5D?' she asked.
' yeah it's in this building. We can take you there...if you want...' Alan said.
' um...yeah sure!' She said, following them inside the building.
They took her inside and showed her apartment.
' oh god thanks guys...it's really generous of you!' she said.
' I'm Alan...and he's my twin... Alex!' Alan introduced.
' I'm Y/n Y/l/n!' she said.
' wait....Y/n? Is that you?' Alex said.
' wait.... Alan and Alex Stokes?' y/n exclaimed.
' oh my...how are you! We haven't seen you in like.... forever!!' Alan said, hugging her.
' I missed you guys so much!' y/n said, hugging them.
Brent came to them, looking confused.
' hey Brent! This is y/n,our best friend!' Alex said.
' wait am I not your best friend?' Brent asked.
' dude you are....but she's there since we were kids!' Alan said.
' oh...hey! I'm Brent!' brent said, forwarding his hand to y/n.
' Y/n.' she said, shaking his hand.
' um...can we see you later.. we're kinda recording a video.' Alex said.
' yeah sure!' she said.
They said goodbyes and y/n went in her apartment.
It looked like this: