chapter 4

Y/n woke up to the sound of her alarm. She groaned and sat up. She stretched her muscles, got up and made her bed. Then, she went to change. She wore:

( Minus the dog)

( Minus the dog)

She went in the parking lot and got in her car. She had to go for an interview and for shooting the next episode of the Netflix series she was in. She got a text from her boyfriend, Liam, saying that he wanted to have her over for dinner at his place.
She texted an " ok!" And revved the engine. She did all that she was supposed to do. At around 5 in the evening,she was going in the elevation of her building. She saw Alex.
' hey Alex!' she said warmly which made Alex's heart skip a beat. He was head over heels for her all over again.
' hey y/n! How was your day?' he replied.
' ugh! Tiring....' she said.
' you wanna come to our place again?' he asked
' um....as much as I'd love to...but I kinda have a date... tonight....'
' oh...well....never mind then....' Alex said.
They reached their floor and y/n turned to say goodbye but was met with the slam of the door. She was confused. Anyway,she went in her apartment and kicked off her heels. She went in her room and picked a dress to wear.

She put on black heels and picked up her purse and phone from the bedside table

She put on black heels and picked up her purse and phone from the bedside table. She was out the door and locking it when her phone was buzzing.
Y/bf/n( your best friend)
Hey! Liam invited me for dinner with you guys.

Y/n
Really?

Y/bf/n
Yeah.... I'm excited!

Y/n
See you then...
Seen at 7:00 pm.

She drove to her boyfriend's place and knocked on the door. No answer.
She had a spare key. She unlocked the door and went inside. It was dark and cold. Then,she heard the last thing she wanted to hear. Moans. She went upstairs, praying for it to not be what she was hoping. But....she opened the door to her boyfriend's room and saw her best friend and her boyfriend.... naked.
' hey Liam! I'm sorry if I'm..... interrupting.....I'll just leave.' she said,tears welling up in her eyes.
' y/n! ' y/bf/n yelled.
' don't call me ever again.' she stated and went out of the house. She couldn't believe that she loved that guy so much and he did this to her. She was hoping that he'd come after her. But he didn't. She got in her car and drove off. She was trying really hard to stop the tears from flowing.
Now,she was in her parking lot. She was sobbing uncontrollably. She couldn't breathe. The air that she loved once was choking her. She kept crying. After about an hour of debating about where she should go...who she should go to,she decided to go to the twins. She wiped her tears. Which was of no use. They were flowing down anyway. She got out of the car and went in the elevator. Now,she was outside their apartment. She took a deep breath and knocked.
' who'll be here at this time?' she heard one of them say. She checked her phone for the time. It was 11:00 pm. ' shoot!' she thought.
The door opened, revealing Alan.
' hey y/n! What are you doing here this late?' Alan asked.
Alex was in the kitchen. He rushed out when he heard her name.
' I'm....I'm sorry....for disturbing you guys.... I....I just....I don't even know what I'm doing here.... I....I spent an hour debating whether I should come here or not.... I..' she sobbed.
' hey hey.....come here...' Alan said, hugging her. He took her inside and shut the door. He made her sit on the couch. Alan went to get some water and Alex sat beside her.
' hey... I'm sorry for what happened...' Alex said.
' you don't have to feel sorry for me.' she stated.
' hey..... it's okay....he didn't deserve you y/n!' Alex said, hugging her.
' you deserve someone who knows what he has when he's holding you....when he has you in his life.' he said, kissing her head.
' that's....the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me....' y/n said, hugging him back.
Alan came with water. She drank it and took deep breaths. Alex was wiping her tears which she couldn't help from falling.
' stop crying y/n....' Alan and Alex said, hugging her from the side. She shut her eyes and tried to stop the tears.
' I loved him so much.....' she whispered.
' he did not deserve it....and you know that.' Alan said.
Y/n shrugged and just sat there.
' can I....stay here for the night? I don't wanna go home....' she said.
' sure! You can sleep in Alex's room.' Alan said.
She nodded.

'

you wanna talk about what happened?' Alex asked when y/n calmed down.
' I.....I don't think so.....I'll tell you later...' she said, controlling her breaths.
' wanna go to sleep?' Alex asked.
Y/n nodded and they went in Alex's room.
' night y/n!' Alan said, hugging her.
' goodnight Alan!' y/n said.
They went in Alex's room.
' um....are you gonna sleep in that dress?' Alex asked.
' I don't know.....I don't have my clothes here.' she said.
' well you can borrow one of my hoodies or t shirts if you want..' Alex said.
' uh....okay....'
Alex handed her a black t shirt. She took it and went in the bathroom. She changed into the t shirt,which reached her mid thighs,and got out.
She sat on Alex's bed. Alex was in the kitchen, doing god knows what. He came back and sat with her.
' uh....I can sleep on the floor... y'know' he said.
' no! Don't be ridiculous Alex!' y/n said.
' are you okay with sleeping with me?' Alex asked.
' well,yeah....if you're okay with it....' she said.
' yeah.... I'm cool...' he said.
' I.....I need some water....I'll go get it...' Alex said and went in the kitchen. He just needed to get away from the awkward conversation. He cane back in the room after some time and saw y/n sleeping peacefully. He smiled and pulled up the covers over her. He lied down beside her and fell asleep.

The next morning,y/n woke up. Her arm was around Alex's waist and his arm was over hers. She took her arm back and got up. She went in the bathroom and rinsed her mouth and washed her face. Then,she put up her hair in a bun and went out of the room.
She saw Alan in the kitchen, pouring some cereal for himself.
' hey! Morning y/n!' Alan greeted.
' morning Alan!' she said, sitting on one of the barstools across from him.
' how you doing today?' Alan asked.
' I'm fine....' she said.
' did you wake Alex up?'
' uh....no....well he's sleeping like a baby.'
' do you mind.... waking him up?' Alan asked.
' sure...' y/n said, getting up and walking towards Alex's room.