~5~

A:N: Ok change plans I am not going to do the ummm that part because I have nothing I have in mind for that

I was going to bed but then someone scared. "New episode out!!!!" And ran down stair. "Y/n can you Come!!!" Someone else screamed. I went down stair and saw all of them in front of the TV.

"Do you have Netflix on the TV" Shuyang asked. "Yeah why" I asked getting the control. "There is a new episode on Crash landing on you" Zeyu said. "Really!?" I said went on my account.

"You watch it too" Zihao said. "Uh Duh" I said and clicked on it. We were watching the drama and it was the seen where he kissed her. "Ahhhh yes" We all yelled. "Can you keep it down" My mom said. "Sorry Mrs. Kang" Shuyang said bowing.

Then the episode ended. "Who want to watch a Movie" I said. "Sure" They all said. "Which one tho" I said. "IDK just random pick" Zeyu said. "Ok......................this one" 

A:N: I don't have name for the movie -_-

We started watching but not tricking 10 minutes the just started making love.......LIKE BOY. "OHH ok let change it" I said and got the movie out. I look at the other and there mouths were open. "Y'all ok" I said. 

"What did my eyes just see" MingRui said. "My holy eyes are gone" XinLong said. "When were they not holy" I said and make everyone look at me.

"I mean.....I will just leave" I said and ran up to my room. When I meant that his dance moves are just mmmmmmm hot! And not holy. I need to stop just go to sleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I CANT SLEEP!!!!!!!

I got my computer and started reading and writing my Fan Fiction. "What are you doing up at this time and on your computer" Hanyu said. He looked in my computer and saw the name BoyStory. "You...You" I closed my computer. "Huh I want?" I said trying to look confused. 

"You know BoyStory???" He said. "Huh? Who?" I said again trying to act. "Let me see" He said and got my computer. "You do know us" Hanyu said. "Pls keep it a secret". "ok fine" He said.