~8~

"What?.....I know I am so ugly but it is not like you have seen it before" I said. I saw that they were all around this person but did I care..........................No. I went to my desk. "What act like you don't care" On girl said and oh god what now. "You hurt Layla!!!" A boys said. I started laughing. "oh you kids with your imagination" I said and stood up.

A/N: Yes, I watch Miraculous ladybug

"Where did I hit Layla" I said and someone pointed at the scratch in her cheek. "Oh I am so sorry let me go and get something for you" I said and got back with a water bottle. "Wait what are you doing-" She said and got off by me putting water on her cheek.

The scratch was gone. "Real huh" I said and I sat down same with everyone. "No guys it is real IT IS!" Layla yelled. "Y/n?" Zeyu said. "Yes~" . "Come outside with us" XinLong said. "Okie" I said and walked out. "What did you do to Layla" XinLong asked. 

"What do you mean" I said. "Who hates you makes people think you did that to her" Zeyu asked. "I have not idea actually she just hates me for some reason" I said and walked into the class because the teacher was already in there.

Lunch

I sat next to Hanyu while he were eating. "Umm so you like XinLong" He asked and I nodded. WHY DO I KEEP DOING THIS STOP Y/N. "Why don't you confess" He said. "What no the last time I confess here let me show you, at my old school we had cams in our classrooms and I had a old friend there and I tried to confess to my crush but...."

"But what?" He said. "Here let me show you I can hack into the school cams and show you"

"Omg that is so sad" He said and hugged me. "What happen after that" He asked. "I ran away and changed school" I said and looked down

Hahahaha I don't know what I am doing hahahaha