~9~

I was walking home alone because the boys had to go to the doctors (but I know that is not true). I was walking and listening to music when.. 

"Y/n?" Someone voice said and made me look back. "Hinode?" I said. "Y/n Oh my god you are alive!" He said

"Why do you care, you hate me that was the LAST thing you said to me REMEMBER!" I said and ran away but he cached up with me. "What?". 

He didn't say a word and hugged me. I think I was bushing because I never said I hate him but I kinda still like him. 

He kissed me and I kissed back. "No wait" I said and pulled the kiss away. "What is wrong" He asked. "I just can't right now" I said and ran away.

 I keep on running and looked back and thank god he was not flowing me. I just keep on walking and retched my house. 

I walked into my room and saw a note it was form Hanyu. "We will be home late and text me when you get this" 

Oh ok. I got my phone and texted him. "Yooooo Hanyu!!!! I got you note!" I text and he text me back in like 3 minutes later. "Oh yeah just on question".

 "Yeah sure". "Where did your parent go". "Umm they went on a business trip for some reason and didn't tell us"

A/n: Not because I forgot they had parent involved in this hehehe

"Ohhhhhh ok we are filming a video so yeah that is why he will be late, Ok". "Ohh I am so exited". "Ok have to go back bye". "Byeeeee"

Wow that was my first text with a boy story member eeeeeeeeee. Ok OkOk Ok Ok Ok Ok Ok Ok Ok Ok Ok Ok Ok Ok clam down Ok. 

A few hours later and I got a call by.....Umm oh Shuyang. "Y/n can you open the door we have been waiting for 2 minutes".  "Oh sorry I didn't answer I had my headphones on".  He hanged up rude

I walked to the door. "Yo sorry I didn't answer, long have you been there?" I said. "Like 2 minutes duh" XinLong said. Oh his .........never mind

"Hanyu come here" I said. "yes" He said kinda like he was annoyed. "what is wrong with you guys" I said

"None of you business" He said and walked to the couch. Umm I don't know what is wrong with them I don't know. 

I walked to my room and still working on my Fan Fiction and it started getting cool. I look outside and oh my god rain!! Ahhhh yesss

I went into the living room and ignored them like they did to me. I was out the door. "Where do you think you are going" Zihao said. 

"Getting some cool air in the rain like I always do" I said and slammed the door in there face hehe.

I started walking and saw some people having fun in the rain. There was a place where they sell food so I went there.

"Hello what would you like" The worker said. "Can I have number 2 pls" I said witch was like soup that I really like. "Coming right up"

I went outside while they were making my soup and saw a little kid without his parents. "Hello where are you parent" I said.

 "What are parents?" He said in the most kids voice ever. "What do you mean?" I was shocked of is answer. 

I gave him my umbrella and walked into the store. "Here com here" I said and lead him into the store. He was so wet because of the rain. 

"Hi can I order a kids mean pls" I said so I can give him food. "Coming right up" The worker said. I sat down and called the police.

"Hi 911 what is you emergency". "Ummm hi I have a lost kid" I said. "Ok what is the kids name and last name". "What is you name" I asked the boy

"Ummm I don't know" He said. "He said he didn't know" I tolled the police. "Ask him if he remember anything" 

"Ok" I asked him and he said Choi and 1298. This kid is creepy. 

Few minutes later

We were at the police station trying to fine who his parents are. 

"Y/N!?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my god this is soooo fun to write I love~ Doing this