Bed time

Hey! Sorry its been so long. I have to be in the right mood to write fiction,  and im getting over a case of writers block! I hope you like it!

Riley and I left my parents house in a rush. I knew my poor baby was in over his head, its not every day you find out you fell in love with a witch.

After a quiet drive we reach our house. It was more like a cottage, big for just the two of us, but room to grow. What Riley doesn't know is earlier that week I took a certain little test and I'll need to be buying some new clothes soon.

Before I knew what was happening Riley was at my door of the car scooping me out. He carried me bridle style over the threshold.

"Riley!" I screamed, smacking his arm "put me down im to heavy for you."

"No your not Rosie, your as heavy as a fly."

"Not for long" I replied

"What do you mean baby?" He asked clearly confused.

"You shouldn't call me baby" I smirked knowing he was confused.

"You are my baby Rosie" he replied

Taking his hand and placing it on my flat tummy, "this is your baby"

His eyes doubled in size and his mouth fell open.  "We're having a baby? How?"

"I think you know very well how" I replayed laughing

He wrapped his arms around me and spun me around.

Happy and sweet are little family will be