Part 4

Part 4: December 24, 2012

I had woken up, but not at my bedside, but in a hospital bed. I was wearing the blue gown and as usual, my head started to ache.

You started to pop up in my head. I didn't know if I should still tell you or not, but somehow, you would eventually find out.

I looked around and saw my mom, getting up from her chair, running to hug me. "Oh, sweetie," She said, feeling relieved, "Are you okay? You gave me a heart attack last night. I couldn't believe it happened!"

I embraced her in her arms and asked, "Mom, it's before Christmas, I think. Do you still think I'm going to make it?"

She just gave me a grin and answered quietly, "Yes, 101%."

I gave her a reassuring smile and scoffed, "Thanks, Mom. I love you."

A tear shed from her right eye, "I love you, too, sweetheart." She gave me a kiss on the forehead until Dr. Gael came in.

"Alright," He sighed, "Ms. Jane, I'm glad your awake; Same with your mother. Can't believe a small girl like you could fight such an attack like that. But, I'm sorry to say this, but, your next attacks will be soon and more serious than this one. This recent attack came at such an unexpected time and you practically almost died from it!"

I started to trembled. I held my mom's hand asked Dr. Gael, "What are you saying?"

He sighed, "I'm saying that life support will be put out of the plug at around Midnight tonight."

Mom protested, "You can't do this to my daughter!"

He nodded, "Yes, yes we can. It's here in fine print." He handed a contract to my mom and she scanned it carefully but in a fast manner. She then turned around to me and whispered, "I'm sorry."

I started to cry but not enough tears came out, since I was just too weak.

She embraced me to a hug and she said, "Don't worry. God will look out over you and he will make sure that you'll make it without life support."

Dr. Gael interrupted by saying, "I'm sorry, Ms. Jane, but I'm afraid you'll have to say your last goodbyes now before she startes preparing to be going out of life support." Mom turned to the doctor and gave him a glare.

She then kissed me on the forehead and whispered, "You know I love you, right? And if it is finally your time, just know that I'll always pray for you. God has finally chosen you to come to him."

I nodded and sniffled, "Thanks, Mom. I love you too."

She got up and finally let go of my hand. It was time. The Mother Dove now has to move on.

* * *

I kept writing, for I asked for another piece of paper and a pen to write with. Now, came to you. Back to writing in present tense.

You were always a curious person. Sometimes it kind of went overboard, but that was one of the little things why I love you. I don't blame you for being like this. Nope, not at all!

In fact, I thank you for being who you are. Without your love, humor, and curiosity, I probably would've been in a worse situation than this.

Now, you're probably wondering, "Why are you still in the hospital? Why didn't you tell me about all these attacks and symptoms?" Well, I think I've made myself clear now.

These are my last moments and in an hour, my life will go out. I'm now not afraid to accept that because honestly, I really don't think I'm going to make it without life support! So, just know that I love you, forever and always.

Would you do everything to be with me? I don't know.

But either way, I'll always love you. For rich or poor, stupid or smart, dull or hilarious, ugly or handsome, anything.

Accept me, for I have cancer.

I am going to give this to one of the nurses to give to my mom, demanding that this goes to you.

So, goodbye, Darren.

Merry Christmas.

I love you. <3

-Nikole Marie Jane

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

A/N: Well, I hoped you like it! I might add another chapter to show Darren's reaction but i don't know! Probably in like a week or so, I might only if you guys want me to. Should I? Should I not? Well, I have also one last thing to say here:

THE END.