EPISODE 10

Anyone in Shahana's place would have found the pain unbearable, but Shahana was more concerned about the person closest to her heart. The fact that HE was in danger made her forget about herself and panic  for his safety.

"What are you doing Aryan? Are you out of your mind? Leave me or you will also fall." Shahana cried out.

"No matter what, I am not going to leave you. Even if we fall, we will do that together." Aryan replied reluctant to leave her.

"For God's sake please go away Aryan. Don't put your life in danger."

"I said that I'm not leaving you." replied Aryan stubbornly.

He kept clinging to her hand, not ready to let anything happen to his beloved, even if it cost him his life.

The storm was raging on with full fury. It seemed that the universe was bent on separating the two lovers.

On the other hand, Ranbir was having a hard time controlling Prachi who was weeping badly and wanted to save her sister.

"Sha...Shahana.... Save her." Prachi said in between her sobs.

"Don't worry. She will be safe. Aryan is there with her."

Ranbir didn't have expectations from Aryan to save Shahana, he was sure that his brother would bring back Shahana safely.

The trust was not because Aryan was his brother. It was because he knew that his love for Shahana was pure and true love is undefeatable. And nobody knew it better than Ranbir.

-----

The scene had not changed at Arhana's side. But Aryan was not going to loose this time. He applied his full force and dragged Shahana up.

As soon as they were on out of danger, Aryan did not waste a single second and hugged Shahana immediately. But Shahana pushed him away.

Aryan was surprised.

"What happened? Have I done something wrong?" asked a confused Aryan.

"WRONG! You are asking me if you have done anything WRONG? What were you doing down there." Shahana  said furiously.

"Why I thought I was trying to save you." replied Aryan with a small smile.

Shahana glared at him as if she would slap him. But instead broke down in an instance.

"Don't you dare do something like this again. I have only a few people whom I can call my own and I can't afford to loose them." replied a furiously weeping Shahana.

Aryan was surprised. He hadn't realized till then how much he mattered for her.

He cupped her face with his hands and looked directly into her eyes.

"All a person wants is to save his life. So, how could I let an important  part of my life be in danger?"

Both of them were lost in a trance. Unspoken emotions were swirling in their eyes. Today they had come to know their importance in the other's life. 

Their trace was broken by the voice of Ranbir calling them.

They climbed up and reached Pranbir. As soon as Prachi saw Shahana, she engulfed her in a tight hug.

"I don't want to spoil your reunion, but it would be better if you continue it there, away from this rain.", said Ranbir pointing towards a cave like structure nearby.