chapter 4 : Gardening(Ganz)

Waking up from the slumber full bed, nightmare open his eye sockets looking around the place it's the guest bedroom from yesterday, he opened the curtains, he finished the dishes nothing out of the ordinary, he pick up the fluffy pillow from behind him, he sit up pulling the pillow closer to his chest.

Bursting flustered face all over, that wasn't supposed to happend!!, "he was so close to me... " He whispered muffling his voice in the pillow he have to admit it, it WAS hot he look at the window it's all most morning, he put the pillow back and stretch his bones right to left it hurt a little bit, but it got used to it, he opened the wardrobe and choose something he would like today.

After he was done he open the door looking out side he saw ganz there should I just bothered him or?... Maybe after breakfast, it sounds fun meeting new people well I guess.

He walked down the hallways, it all ways surprised him, since the interior was all clean and shiny he reach the dining table, and took a peak at the door crack "looks like no ones here.. Weird" He thought as he walked in the dining room, it was peacefully to say at least, and some left overs, and dirty plates scattered the long edge table.

'No on ebothered to clean up again, must been done this morning? ' he walked to the left overs and took it, placing it on the sink, then left the dinning room, he found a door, with a overgrown atmosphere, such a gorgeous door to be honest.

"this must be the garden door, hope u wasnt mistaken.." would say, before hesistanting to open it, it reveals a very beautifull atmosphere.

all over it is overgrown, a small pond with koi, mariwana and other sort of sea creatures.

He realised a person was sitting next to a small bench, must been lonely

"ummm...hello!, your not bothered?" he would ask, the said person would dropped the book they were reading, before rubbing the back of their skull "no im not bothered...just frightened.." they pick up their book, and plac eit on the bench "you must be...." "yakan..my name is yakan..." "ah! Im glance..or people would just call me ganz" "nice to meet you ganz say what are you doing alone? Why not with the others?" he ask curiously "well...the others are violent and scary...except the host their...interesting at least..their allways quiet to some point of the story.." "understandable, may i chat to you for an hour or two? We could learn sorts of things of our interest" "thats alright with me.."

They would talk for hours on end, ending up with a little tied up with vines, astronomy, even a little bit of witchcraft, the herbs lessons and how to certify them was insteresting at least, but a little hard to catch up.

A little blush would appear on ganz face.

Seems like a love triangle.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Sorry for short i lost motivation, and forgot about this but i need to release it quick- anways hope you enjoyed it even if it was short

-oscar