Chapter 1

THE SIDHARTH SHULA SHOW!

Welcome to Another SidNaaz Fiction! Without further delay, let’s get into the story.. Sidharth and Shehnaaz aren't married.. In this fiction, they are just engaged and no one knows about it except for family.. Not even a single friend knows about it.. Neither in the industry nor outside the industry...

Shehnaaz is staying at Sidharth's house since MSK ended and she's still living there.. Mommy Shukla stays in a separate house in this fiction.. SidNaaz stay alone in Shukla Niwas! Trying to keep things as real as possible except for the engagement thing.. That is purely fictional.. Everything is entirely my imagination so don’t consider it to be real..

Let’s begin with the time when lockdown has been finished and the country is functioning like it used to.. It was time for Bigg Boss season 14 to begin and many people were offered to participate in the show.. This year, the concept of Seniors, as in the ones who have already won the previous seasons were to stay for 15-17 days and Finalize the contestants.. Sidharth Shukla, Winner and King of season 13, Gauhar Khan (G) winner of season 7 and Hina Khan (H) A contestant of season 11 were approached to be the seniors for this season..

A day before Sidharth was approached for the show, He was sleeping in his bedroom when Shehnaaz woke him up for his workout..

"Sidharth! Uth ja Bebu! Tere workout ka time ho gaya hai.." She tried her best to wake him up and was successful after multiple attempts.. he rested his head on her lap and wrapped his arms around her..

"Is lockdown ke chakkar me tu Aalsi se Maha Aalsi ho gaya hai.."

He looked at her with one eye and closed his eyes again.. "Bakwas mat kar.." "Awwwwww.. Bebu se sach bardash nai hua.." He woke up and kissed her and asked her, "Abhi bhi aalsi lag raha hu?"

"Abhi romantic Aalsi hai.." She laughed as she said and walked away making him chuckle.. "Bas sab aise hi acha rahe.." He said to himself.. But little did he know what was coming across his life.. He did his home workout as he was strictly not allowed to go to the gym by Mommy Shukla and Shehnaaz.. He finished his workout with multiple breaks in between and finally ended it..

"Shehnaaz! Nashta kya degi aaj?" Asked Sidharth..

"Brown Bread aur Butter with Cheese Omelet?" asked Shehnaaz to which he grinned widely as he loved Cheese Omelet! She asked the cooks to make it and she made tea for both of them.. He took a quick shower as he had to go to attend a meeting and came to have breakfast.. Before settling on the floor with his breakfast, he turned on the Television and turned to his favorite news channel and Shehnaaz handed him the plate..

"Tu bhi karle na Breakfast.."

She got her plate and sat on the sofa.. They ate together and His phone rang.. It was Kaushal.. "Ha Kaushal, Mai ready hu.." said Sidharth as he picked up the call..

"Okay Bro! Mai bas aa raha hu.."

He disconnected the call and hugged Shehnaaz as he left for his meeting with kaushal.. "Kaunsa Project hai?" Asked Sidharth as Kaushal drove to the Color’s Office..

"Wo BB14 se related kaam hai.. It’s a good offer.."

"Bigg Boss? Again?"

"Haa.. Not as a contestant.. Concept naya ek daal rahe hai is baar.."

"Kya concept?"

"3 seniors hoenge.. Jo 15 din rahenge and contestants ko judge karenge aur decide karenge kaun rahega kaun nahi.."

"Who are the other two?"

"Hina Khan and Gauhar Khan.."

"Gauhar? Seriously? How do you expect me to work with her and stay in the same house and that too Bigg Boss house where I will be jailed again.?" 

"Bhai relax.. That should not be a problem. I will talk to the team to let you talk to Shehnaaz once every night.."

"Once? Bro I've been staying with her all day all night for almost a year now.. How can you imagine that I will survive with just one phone call?" 

"Bhai.. Kaam Hai.. Thoda samjho.." 

"Mai fir bhi sanjh jaunga.. Shehnaaz ka kya?" 

"Pehle finalise karlo fir sochte hai.. Mai aur Mehul rahenge na Shehnaaz ke sath.. Aap apna batao.. Aap reh paoge ya nai.. That's all.. Baaki yaha mom hai aapki family hai.. Yaha ka mat socho.. See people have addressed you as an angry aggressive man and stuff like that.. This is the time when you can have fun and change your reputation among neutral audiences.. You won't be a contestant so you won't have to worry much.. Think about it.. Mai jo bhi suggestion de raha hu bhot soch samajh ke de raha hu.. " Said Kaushal.. 

"Mai final decision Shehnaaz aur Mom se baat kar ke lunga.. I will get the papers after the meeting but won’t sign it right away.." said Sidharth..

Kaushal agreed and they reached the Colors Office and they went inside.. Gauhar and Hina had already agreed and signed before Sidharth came.. The creatives and the production heads welcomed him.. Sidharth was very smart and he very well knew how Colors team was.. he played his cards very smartly..

They convinced him to stay and accept the offer.. He was paid twice than any other contestant or senior.. He didn’t actually agreed for the money.. He agreed for the fact that Kaushal stated.. "I’ll confirm this by tomorrow.." Announced Sidharth.. and they agreed..

The drive to home was quiet and Sidharth was in his zone.. "Zyada mat socho.. I’m sure Shehnaaz is mature enough to understand this.. She has changed for good.. Relax yourself a bit.." said Kaushal..

Sidharth just nodded and waited patiently to meet her.. Kaushal left once he dropped Sidharth home and Sidharth walked as fast as he could and rang the doorbell many times..

"Kya hua hai Sidharth.. 2 min to time de.." Shehnaaz said not understanding why was he so impatient.. Sidharth just hugged her, crushing her in his arms.. She ran her fingers in his hair and rubbed his back trying to calm him down..

"Sidhaaarrthh! Hua kya hai? Andar to aaja pehle.."

"Shehnaaz!" He said as he pulled out of the hug and went inside the house.. She gave him a glass of water and he gulped it in at once.. "Tu itna kyu pareshan hai? Kya hua hai? Bol na please.."

"Shehnaaz! BB offer wapas aaya hai.. 2 hafte ke liye.." He told her the entire thing and she just sat there without saying anything.. He wasn’t worried for her.. He was confident that he would be fine.. He just wanted her to be fine.. 

"Kuch bol.. reh legi?"

"Sidharth, tu reh lega? Mai rahi hu waha tere bina.. MSK ke time.. Asaan nai hoga.."

"Baby mai reh lunga.. I told you what Kaushal said.. Us reason se I will manage.. I just want you to be fine.."

"Agar tu thik rahega to mai bhi reh lungi Sidharth.. Bas thoda mushkil tere liye hoga.."

Both thinking about each other more than themselves.. Both worried for each other more.. How will the time go? Who will miss the other more? TBC!

Let me know your views below.. I wont drag this much.. Will try to keep this short and sweet.. Share your views Please!!