Chapter 6

CHAPTER 6 THE SS SHOW
Shehnaaz had to calm Sidharth first..
“Sidharth, Bebu.. Tu shant ho ja.. Dekh idhar.. Mai has rahi hu.. Teri Moti smile kar rahi hai dekh..” She said lifting his face up and made him look at her…
He smiled as he saw her smile for him..
“Mai tujhe thappad nai marungi Gadhe, tere liye ghar ka khana layi hu..”
She said grabbing the box of Paratha and opening it.. She fed him and he loved every bit of it..
“Sun, sab thik hai na bahar? Mom? Didi?baaki gharwale? Tere parents ko problem to nai ho rahi hai na?”
Shehnaaz couldn’t tell him what was going in the fandom at the moment..
“Gharwalo ka koi tension nai hai.. Fandom ka tu tension le mat.. Abhi mai hu na bas mere sath reh.. Maa ne bole hai bina tension liye enjoy kar.. Waise ye night suit me tu bada cute lag raha hai pata hai..” She giggled and that sounded like melody to him.. How much did he miss listening to her non stop chattering and laughter..
“Baba, ab dhyan se sun.. Tu mera tension lena hi nai.. Mai zarur bhadki thi wo promo dekh ke, lekin baad me samjh aa gaya tha ki jitna hua nai hai utna dikha rahe hai khali khali promo me.. Mai tujhe in tucchi si cheezo ke liye chor ke nai jane wali Sidharth.. Show season 13 me bhi tu hi chala raha tha, 14 bhi tera hai.. Tu King hai Sidharth.. Trp jo chal rahi hai tere naam se tu soch bhi nai sakta.. Hum tujhe roz dekhte hai, khate peete, sote, gym karte hue.. Bho pyara lagta hai Bebu tu..”
“Kaise dekh lete ho bey? Mera sab dikha rahe hai kya?”
“Haye Mera Putthuu Mujhe pata tha tu nai janta hai.. Bebu, is saal Live chal raha hai BB.. Monday se Friday Live chalu rehta hai.. Weekend pe band hota hai bas..”
“How mean! Mai tujhe miss karu itne din aur tu roz dekhe mujhe.. Not fair..”
“Everything is fair in love and war Bebu.. This is war for our love!”
“Mera Baby English! I so missed this Shehnaz.. wo bed, wo jagah.. Har pal tujhe miss karta hu..”
“Log bade ache ache baat bolte hai.. Kehte tujhme meri aatma aa gayi hai.. Tu khelta rehta hai.. Hasta rehta hai.. Bho pasand aa raha hai.. Sidharth we are proud of you.. tu ye yaad rakh.. Hum ko tujhse koi complain nai hai.. Bas yaad rakhna sabko sabki jagah dikhana hai.. Hina ka dikh raha hai.. Kitni self respect hai.. Bebu, sab tujhe sabse zyada pasand kar rahe hai.. Tu maze kar bindass.. Bas so jaya kar na Meri Jaan.. tujhe aise tadapta hua nai dekh sakti..”
“Shehnaaz nai aat tere bina neend.. Kya karu.. Tujhe pata hai 3 pillows leta hu.. Fir bhi so nai pataa.. Aankh band kar ke tujhe imagine karta hu..”
“Haye mera bacha.. Tujhe pata hai puri puri raat tujhe dekhti rehti hu.. Maine to mere extra account se na aise accounts follow kar rakhi hu jo sirf tere clips post karte hai.. Pura time nai rehna padhta voot pe.. Tu idhar aa ja..” She said pointing towards her lap.. He first kissed her passionately and then snuggled into her lap.. She ran her fingers in his hair calming him down.. He eventually fell asleep and she turned off the lights and set the temperature of the AC according to his liking.. She rested her head on his head and fell asleep.. She kept kissing his forehead, his eyes, his cheeks and his nose all through the night.. he slept after ages.. and She felt peace seeing him sleep on her lap.. She kept running her fingers in his hair, massaging his scalp so that he remains asleep..
They were disturbed by a knock on the door.. Sidharth woke up with a jerk yet again but he found himself curled up in her lap..
“Sidharth, Live chalu hai.. Tujhe jana hoga.. Mera bhi shoot hai Meri jaan.. Uth ja.. andar jaake soja..”
“Shehnaaz, Mat ja na..”
“Bebu, Kaam hai na.. Tu to samjhdar hai na.. Phone kar lena raat me Bebu.. aur pareshan nai hona Sidharth.. Mai hu khadi tere sath.. I LOVE YOU..”
She said and kissed him gently.. He deepened the kiss and made the kiss a little rough..
“I will miss You Shehnaaz..”
“Sidharth, Aise dil me hath rakh.. aankhein band karna.. Mai tere pass hi hu Mera Baby..” Said Shehnaaz and he got up from her lap and hugged her tight.. “Tu dhyan rakhna Shehnaaz.. raat me travel nai karna.. Trust Arjun.. Usse inform karna baby.. tu yaha waha nai bhatakna.. Bas meko bahar aane de.. Tu jaha bolegi leke jaunga..”
He said and kissed her forehead.. “Tu bas dhyan rakhna please Sidharth.. Jaake so ja aaj..” he finally left for the BB house and Shehnaaz went to Kaushal’s car..
“Kaisa laga? Sidharth thik hai?” asked Kaushal as they drove outside the city..
“Haa thik hai wo.. Samjha ke to aayi hu zyada nai sochne ke liye.. Ab dekho kitna sunta hai.. Bas ye din khatam ho jaldi..” Said Shehnaaz..
“Tu so jaa Shehnaaz.. Shoot chalu ho jaega..” suggested Kaushal to which Shhenaaz agreed.. She adjusted her seat and grabbed the blanket which she carried from home and tried sleeping.. As she closed her eyes, she could See Sidharth.. The same Happened with Sidharth.. He was trying to picturize their moments and he slept without waking up much for 2 long hours and that’s when the morning alarm went off..
He woke up with a little amount of peace in his heart.. He wasn’t feeling caged anymore but then again he was missing her and he was a little concerned for her too as she was out for a shoot..
She reached to the location with Kaushal.. The team had already reached before.. Her day was busy with makeup, outfits change, shoots and everything.. She saw him in the live and was happy to him playing and having fun and being himself..
He made himself a little strong and was having fun in the house  living with her memories..
The coming few days went  well.. The ups and downs were managed by both of them.. He asked the BB team to inform him if Shehnaaz reached Bombay safely and they informed him that she is home and safe..
The time went well until Hina started commenting on his food.. He being an innocent he actually felt he was eating too much.. He increased his workout time and reduced his food intake for a day or two but slowly understood what Hina was doing.. He was going fine until Gauhar casually spoke about the date 14th of October! His dad’s birthday.. He was being little emotional..
How will the next day go? TBC!!!!