The Afterbite

If you haven't already, I suggest you read the first book in this series, Teens with a Bite, it'll make a lot more sense if you do. But just to refresh your memory, here's a recap of what's happened so far:

Ariel moved to Widow's Creek and met Quinn and her gang. Quinn and Ariel became friends pretty quickly after that. It was later revealed that Quinn and her family were actually vampires and in a moment of weakness, she bit and Changed Ariel into a vampire.

Quinn later found out that she was pregnant with her Dom's kid. She and Dom have been dating for about 800 years, so they were both thrilled. Quinn goes a little emotional and kind of freaks out on Dom a few times but he handles it likes a boss.

Ariel meets and falls in love with a wolf named Casper. Turns out, he loved her back but he lied at first and told he didn't and she was all heartbroken but then they kissed and everything was ok! Not.

Casper's an Alpha and it's against his laws to date a vampire so they have to be really sneaky about it. Turns out they suck at sneaking because his sister Vicky finds out but she's cool with it.

As if Caspiel's love life wasn't tricky enough, Ariel has to fake-date another member of his pack, Rafe. Rafe doesn't know she likes Casper and he really likes Ariel.

Back to Quinn, she has her baby. A little girl named Alani. Everything's perfect in Quinn's little love-filled world until a hunter named Kurt kidnaps Alani and Dom. She tracks them down and goes all baddy and kills Kurt.

Quinn also finds out the Caspiel is on. They really do need to work on their sneaking. 

Back to Caspiel, they still have to deal with their forbidden relationship. Casper reveals he's going to find an Elder and get him to remove the law keeping Caspiel apart. How sweet, right?

Well, Ariel isn't too thrilled. She eventually accepts the idea and then she and Casper leave their marks on each other. Literally.

 And that's what happened on Teens with a Bite. I will see you boogles in my next chapter. BYEE!!