maryam pov

"Hassan You know it the culture that one man marries more than one woman and am a very jealous woman ,I don't think I can ever marry any man from the north."
Adjusting her her black scarf on top of her head and shoulders.

Maryam is a typical Hausa beauty ,only daughter of the empire of kano state .
Short and light skin with very curvy body that every man die for .
Blessed with a set of gap between her tooth ,beauty was all that described her .
"So your saying it only Hausa men that marry more than one wife "
Hassan standing to his feet walked into a large gold kitchen and brought out orange juice
"Atleast we marry them others have side chicks outside the marriage
We respect ourwoman than bringing them shame ,don't you think
Maryam stood up from the leather Ottoman ,with her hands on her hips .

"Me maryam would remain single than marry a man who would cheats on me and become unfaithful to me ,So hassan we woman are pain takers abi "
With annoyance on her face
"Maryam my advice to you is to accept Ibrahim proposer or remain a feminist "
"I rather become a feminist or go back to america than marry that annoying man that baba want me to "
Hassan Walks towards maryam and put his hand on her shoulder .

"I love you as a friend and what the best for you ,you know it does not make sense to refuse baba "
Maryam walked away and enter her red car and ask mallam Sumaila to open the gate .

Dear readers
This book has alot of pov because it talks about various Nigeria ladies and their various life and affairs .

Thank you
For reading ✌✌🏼