Sports Festival (Part 1).

~Izuku's Pov.~

Today, the day of the sports festival.

I will win this because you know..... the fricking suits, mum said she would take me shopping.

However, how on earth and I'm suppose to win this thing? I'm quirkless, granted I have this weird power, but is it really going to help me, it's not that strong.

I shake my head to myself, stop thinking like this, now isn't the time to be doubting myself, just try your hardest, than Mum might still take me shopping for participating.

I hear Papa announce our class finally after all the other classes for the first years had been called.

I huddled myself near the back not wanting myself to be seen on camera, knowing Tenko was probably watching this, darn it, why can't I just get over the guy.

Once we were all gathered around the podium where mum was standing with her whip. Why the fuck does she have a whip on her? I do not know. Why was she over sexualising herself infront of 15 year olds? I don't know. Did I just punch Mineta for drooling and saying lewd comments about her? Yes.

Everything was fine, I had successfully hidden myself in the crowd of students, well that was the case until...

"Can we have the two first year representatives up here, that is the person who came first in the practical exam, Bakugou Katsuki and the top recommendation student Aizawa Izuku." My overly energetic mother announced.

"No!" I shouted back, only to have myself pulled up there by the one and only Kacchan who was muttering out a string of curses as I tried to hide myself from the cameras.

However I stand out like a sore thumb.

Imagine this for a second, a devilishly handsome male in a suit, not in the school gym uniform. Red and black instead of blue and white. Getting dragged by an angry Pomeranian.

Fuck my life

Fuck my life.

Now, you may be asking why I am wearing a suit, that's because I don't like the tacky school uniforms, so I always wear my suit, even for training, I had a support chick, Mei Hatsumei make one for me.

She was crazy, good crazy though.

Once on stage, Mum told us to give our speeches while I just hid behind Kacchan, tugging onto the back of his gym uniform.

"I'm going to win this, extras! I'm better than all of you." He announced proudly as I giggled at his plan, slightly the sound came over the microphone because of my close proximity but I didn't mind.

I took the mic off him and turned it off as I looked towards him, finally coming out of him song from the cameras.

"Angering and revving them up so they go all out on you, smart." I said giving a slight smirk which he returned before scruffily my hair and going down the stairs while mum looked at me questionably.