Chapter 1

GIlly
3 years ago I thought I had everything figured out of course I was only 12 at the time but still what are your options when you're the shoemaker's daughter and have to steal to get food sometimes. Well of course I was wrong. I never thought that I would get caught for 1 nor get caught 3 times then get sentenced to FTRS. And never in a million years did I think I would meet the boy that I have a crush on at FTRS or meet him swinging from a friken chandelier. And not in a trillion gazillion years did I think I could fall for a royal. Or have him think that he liked me back then go date another girl! But then again I didn't think that my little sister Anna would use me to get back at our family. Or that I would be Rumpilstilskin and Alva's worst enemy. But anyway right now I'm currently waiting for Jax to get ready so we can go for our pegasus ride. And no he doesn't know how I feel. I start playing with my purple streak of hair (that Jocelyn cursed me with). "What's wrong?" "Huh?" "oh sorry nothing just staring off into space." "Ok?" Jax says unsurely. "You finally ready?" I ask trying to sound annoyed but endup smirking "yes and by the way I can see your smirk." he says smirking back. Those are the times when Jax is best. "Alright let's go!" Jax says excitedly. He loves flying with Mighty.
Time skip pppppppppppppppppppppppppp
"So are you going to tell him or not?" "Tell him what?" I say sweetly "Why it's SUPER pretty obvious that he likes you." "ReAlY?" "yes and now I can tell you like him too sooooooooo HA!" "ugh fine yes I do! But I mean I don't even think that he knows that I read his letter or Do I KNOW IF I AM THE GIRL HE IS TALKING ABOUT!?!?!?!?" "WOW you REALLY like him like REALLY YYY." "UGH I know but it's bad because he's like my best friend and stuff!" "Oh my grimm I'm a bad person aren't I ohh yes I am UGHHHHHH." I say screaming into my pillow " NO you are not. You like someone, it's not bad, ok?" "Yes." "If it makes you feel better I can ask ollie to ask how he should ask you out since he likes you." "what but ollie doesn't like me he likes yo- yola yes he likes yola." "It's ok I know he likes me." "butttttttttt if Jax says that he shouldn't then that means he likes you and if he helps him also could mean he likes you but if he doesn't then you'll still be best friends." "You know what Kayla your right, go ahead and ask Ollie." Alright I will just give me a sec." Kayla says as she's walking over to her desk. "Hey Ollieeee.." she says into the glass slipper. I look at her like she's crazy. Oh my grimm she likes him back. What? She mouths back innocently. "Hey Kayla what's up?" ollie says back "Um are you alone?" "haha I mean ya-" "BECAUSE ME AND GILLY WHO IS RIGHT HERE NEED YOUR HELP." "Ohhhhh haha ya no one here what's up?" Can you come over to my room?" "Ya give me a sec I'll be right there." "OH MY GRIMM are you two DATING and not TELLING anyone?!?!?!?!"