Jilly is offical

"Wait wait waaaaiiiiit!! You said she likes me back!!!!" He nods again before running to the window then yells " Jilly just realized Jilly is a thing and might happen so watch out!!!!" He yells them there's a bunch of screams.

Time skiiiipppp. Also Gillys POV

" so you like me?" I ask
"Ya and you like me?" Jax ask back qnd i nods
" alright so wanna date then." He asks Then takes a deep breath before I then nod
He sighs before he says: " okcauseihavelikedyousinceyousavedmeandmysisterandtheotherprincessesandeverythungandihwvedramed-." Should I kiss him and cut him off or is that rude or? I ask myself then without think I cut him off by kissing him I can tell he's surprised but before long he kisses me back. Then we pull away. " I have an idea of how to tell everyone." I say before I tell him my plan.

Another time skip

Jax pulls me down to sit next to him I the laugh. Then wink at him and signal that my plans about to start. " ugh your such an annoying bf you know that." I say then everyone's head snaps toward us trying to see if they understood me right. "What they say." " oh did he forget to tell you?" Jax says calmly but I can tell he's trying my to no smile. "YES!!!" Everyone yells. The I look at there expressions. Ollie:happy Maxine:happy Kayla:happy AG: happy Jocelyn: " about darn time." She says Jack: Mad and shocked.
Then everyone else tell everyone else about there secret relationships like AG and Jocelyn and Ollie and Kayla. Then we have a great time and then Jax reaches over and grabs my hand and I can't help but think that everything's perfect right now. Then I wake up and realize that I was just a dream and realize that I like Jax. OH MY GRIMM I LIKE JAX!