What. Just. Happened.? (Chapter 2)

What just happened "Hey Ollieeee.." she says into the glass slipper.  I look at her like she's crazy.  Oh my grimm she likes him back.  What? She mouths back innocently.  "Hey Kayla what's up?"  ollie says back "Um are you alone?" "haha I mean ya-" "BECAUSE ME AND GILLY WHO IS RIGHT HERE NEED YOUR HELP."  "Ohhhhh haha ya no one here what's up?"  Can you come over to my room?"  "Ya give me a sec I'll be right there." "OH MY GRIMM are you two  DATING and not TELLING anyone?!?!?!?!"  I almost yell because I'm equally shocked and mad that she didn't tell me. She bites her lip and nods slowly.  "AND NO ONE TOLD ME!"  "well we just didn't want anyone to know."  "Ok fine but don't tell me anyone else knows cause if I was the last one to know I'm gonna be MAD!"    "No you're the first one to know but you can't anyone. alright?"  "Ya fine alright but for how long and what did he mean when he said 'I mean ya' like you've been in his room before?!?" Also if I haven't mentioned this we are now all 17.  " well you know he uh... needed help ...studying?"   " KAYLA WHATEVER YOUR MIDDLE NAME IS... wait what is your middle name and last name for that matter ?"  I ask now confused that I don't know my best friends middle name. Or Last Name. Or any name besides her first one. " You know what it doesn't matter." I say deciding to have a little fun "What why?" "Cause I already know what it's GOING to be." After that she looked confused then she turned bright red after she realized what I meant.