Lan Fan

"Everyone prepare the prince for his leaving!"
People were shouting and everyone was running about. On today of all days too. Why couldn't everything just be still like it should be?
I saw the prince and my grandfather walk by.
"My young Lord, you must get ready to leave the palace at once! Your father is waiting for you at his kingdom!" Exclaimed my grandfather.
So that's why everyone was crazy. The prince of the Yao clan was going to the main palace!
"Alright gramps," Said Yao, "We gotta have one more escort then we can high tail it outta here, pronto!"
We? He must mean Grandfather is going with him as well! But why? Today is a sacred day? Does he not have any respect?!
"Taking Dong would be a smart choice," inquired my grandfather. "His size would scare away all-"
"Nah I don't think we should take Dong, someone else," proclaimed the prince.
I couldn't take it anymore.
"Grandfather!" I yelled, "Can you talk to me in private?"
The prince and grandfather were startled.
"Um Lan Fan," said my grandfather nervously, "Sure we can uh-"
"Can you fight?" Asked the prince looking straight toward me. Now I was thrown off guard.
"Yes," I responded, "I am top of the class in my school."
"Good," stated the prince, "alright pack your bags what's your face because we're heading off."
"Now hold on just a second!" Shout my furious grandfather. "She can't leave! She has duties to-"
"No, grandfather, I shall go on this journey with you and the prince." Maybe this way grandfather would realize he shouldn't have skipped on such an important day."
The prince shouted, "well get ready, because we're off to the Xingnese Capitol!"

___

Welp that's chapter 3. It was interesting writing as a girl XD as it is right now no one has been reading these buttttttttttt imma give it a shoutout on vine so let's see if I get a bump up! Thanks to anyone who's read this so far!! (And sorry if you think this chapter is too short idk)

Stay Swaffy!!