Chapter Two

Chapter Two:

 You groaned as Crystal shook you awake, "Five more hours..."

"We have to get going or we'll be late for class."

"Alright." You groaned sitting up, "You go on ahead, I'll catch up to you after a while..."

Crystal sigh, "Alright. But don't be late or go back to sleep."

"Alright..." You said groaning slightly.

 You closed you eyes again, "I'll take a small nap..."

 After 13 minutes, you shot out of you're bed and changed into your clothes, brushed your hair and teeth. You ran out you dorms, running towards your school. Crystal left a window open for you, you climbed a tree near by and jumped through the window. You heard the morning bell ring and smiled, "Safe!"

 Crystal sigh, "You should learn when to get up, I won't always be there for you."

 "But I consider you as my mom, Crystal!" You said with a bright smile.

 Crystal frowned a bit, she then had a helpless expression, "What am I gonna do with you, [Name]!"

 Before you could say anything, the teacher walked in, "Take your seats, everyone."

 Everyone took their seats, and then began the morning with a little math. 

 When it was lunch time you sigh in relief, "Finally~!"

 Crystal said, "But you did way better today with the solving than last time."

 "It's all thanks to Green! Hm, I should thank him, properly with a gift..."

 "What about your cooking?" Crystal said, "You make the best bento's ever!"

 "Eh? Really? Okay then! I'll give him a bento!" You said with smile.

 The bell rang again and you continued school, until it was time to go home. You had double math so your teacher said, "Don't forget the quiz tomorrow everyone."

 You sweat dropped whispering to yourself, "Q-Quiz! I'm going to fail again."

 You sigh, going to the library after school, you walked to the same place as yesterday seeing Green, "Hey! Green!"

 "Hey." He said simply. 

 "Let's get started!" You said.

 ~~~

 After two hours you we're done with all the work Green gave you, you stretched. "Now that I know how to solve this stuff math turned out to be quiet easy... So thanks Green..."

 "It's nothing, I just helped you, cause your helpless."

 "I'm not that helpless! I get average grades at other subjects!" You said. "But I don't know why I don't get anything in math."

 "Probably, cause you're brain doesn't process like mine."

 "Hey!" 

 "I'm just stating the obvious." Green said simply.

 "W-Well, you're sort of right..." You mumbled.

 "See."

 "O-Okay! Just because you think that way doesn't mean other people do!"

 "Well, I sure do." A familiar voice said from behind you.

 "Hey, Crystal! That's mean!" You said pouting.

 "I'm sorry for being honest. You're the one who told me to always be honest to you so, I am."

You groaned, "Okay! You two win! And why are you here anyway Crystal?"

 "Just wanted to check on you."

 "Wah! Mama really cares!" You said, with fake tears coming out of your eyes.

 "God, it's like another Gold..."

 "You said it..." Green agreed sighing.

 "Ah! Green tomorrow after school don't eat anything alright!" You said with a smile.

 Green had a confused look on his face, "Why?"

 "It's a surprise!" You said, "See ya, tomorrow!"

 You walked away with Crystal chatting away.