Snacks

Mirios POV
I woke up remembering all the events that occurred yesterday bringing a smile to my face, that sure was fun, speaking of which I remember I wanted to get stuff for tamaki, I've actually been planning on it even though he's in a coma, it would be nice for when he wakes up so I decided to get ready, sense I'm in a good mood I'll spoil myself a little I thought to myself while grabbing a face mask I bought 2 months ago and a lotion bottle that looked like it would be hard to squeeze out the rest from, I'm not that good with this stuff.. hmm maybe I should ask nejire? No, I should be fine!
An eternity later
W-WHAT DID I DO?! M-MY EYEBROWS?!

~ Time skip ~
Hmmm maybe tamaki would enjoy some meat buns and calamari? Oh! These seem sweet, hmmm meiji chocolate? Oh oh and calbee potato chips! I thought to myself and then I saw a candy apple in the corner of my eye immediately getting it. Eri will love this! I hope it's not to expensive..

"That will be 5000 yen sir!" A sign of relief escaped my mouth, I had enough money! I gave the kind lady the amount giving her a warm smile which she returned back to me. I left the store but just as I was about to enter my car "Mirio!" I looked over to see Izuku and Eri, eri was smiling making my heart warm I'm glad she's happier, oh that reminds me! "Hi izuku, hi eri Chan!" I said giving them both a big smile which they happily both returned "i was taking eri Chan to the store today sense she's never been and I was thinking dense she's at a young age she should get some toys or stuffed animals!" Izuku is always such a sweet person, Oh yeah, I quickly brought out the candy apple I got at the store, "here you go eri Chan I was going to give you this later but sense your already here why not now?" She gave me the biggest smile blush covering her face in happiness and excitement as she carefully took it out of my hands and started to bite into it causing her eyes to sparkle, it was a cute sight but I knew I had to go soon if I wanted to drop this off and have some time with tamaki, "ah! Why are you here anyways mirio?" "I wanted to get some things for tamaki for when he wakes up" I said trying not to show the desperation to leave and see him as soon as possible in my voice "A-ah! I'm sorry why must've held you up then, me and eri will be going now, what do you say eri?" "Thanks for the candy apple, bye!" I returned the byes as I made my way to the hospital. Once I arrived I was greeted by a nice lady, "why are you here today?" I quickly replied eager to see him even if he's in a coma "Tamaki Amajiki" her eyes lit up "come right this way!" She responded happily, her happy attitude felt contagious or something because all of a sudden I was in a really happy mood wearing a smile on my face, just as we were about to enter she stopped which scared me. I expected her to say something bad but then...
                             "He's awake."