Super Carson

Carson wakes up in his bed on a cold winter morning. He hears his parents arguing downstairs as he tries to get out of bed.
This isn't at all how he imagined his tenth birthday/Christmas to go. As soon as Carson opens his door in order to get downstairs he hears his parents arguing come to an abrupt end.
Carson makes his way down the stairs and sees his father making breakfast.
-Goodmorning sport! His father exclaimed
-Morning dad... Answered Carson
-Are you ready for a great birthday? Said his father.
-Sure am, Carson responded
The rest of the morning was almost silent with his father only making short statements throughout breakfast. Carson finishes his plate of mixed nuts and starts getting ready for school.
On his way to school Carson feels his pocket vibrate. He usually doesn't get any notifications and Carson quickly takes his phone out of his pocket to see what it was.
It was a notification from his best friend and previous lover; Katerino.
-Hey Carson! Happy birthday and merry Christmas!
Carson starts thinking of a response.
-Thanks Kate!
When Carson finally gets to school he realizes that today was a holiday and therefor no school.
-How fucking stupid of me! I am a fool and should therefor suffer in pain. Carson says out loud, maybe a little too loud. When Carson makes his way back home he notices that its already dark. He makes his way inside and hears his father asking him where he's been.
-Oh, i was just out with some friends.
Carson still can't believe how much of a loser he is even though everyone keeps telling him that he is. Everyone except of course his own father but he didn't count since he only says what's necessary.
Carson runs up the stairs with painful tears forming in his eyes. He sits down in his DXracer gaming chair as he starts his stream while trying to hide his tears from the camera.
-Hey guys. He greets his viewers.
-Sorry for being so late today, I was jerking of and lost track of the time. He said as a joke.
He looks at his chat while starting a game up.
-Ew! Who even is this guy. Carson reads.
When his favorite game; Minecraft finally finishes loading he joins his favorite server; SMP live but notices soon after that nobody is on.
-Oh maybe they're all busy celebrating, he  tells his chat.
Carson ends the stream not long after and gets on his to cry for the rest of the evening. He doesn't even come down for dinner and feels a painful pit in his stomach form from his overwhelming hunger. Carson passes out from exhaustion mostly from the crying and doesn't wake until late in the middle of the night.