part 7

Ally's POV:
I woke up in Sirius's bed with the boys on Remus's bed. "What's going on?" I yawned. The boys jumped and looked at me. "What? Do I look that awful when I wake up?" Silence filled the room until James said, "You always look ugly, kid. Now come here, we are talking about the prank."

The prank was something that would be the talk of the school for days. Before breakfast would be served on Monday, Lily and I would have to sneak downstairs and pour the potion on the professors food. When they would eat the food and try to speak, they would sing instead. It was only Saturday so they had 2 full days to get everything we needed. Remus and Peter would stay behind instead of going to Hogsmeade would create the potion. Last, James and Sirius would distract the house elves long enough for Lily and I to complete their part.

It took me a minute to understand everything they had said but eventually got it. "Alright. I'm going to go get ready for Hogsmeade now. Lily's probably fuming that I'm not in there getting ready." I said walking out of the room. I walked into the room realizing that I was right. "where hAvE you BeEn?! Empty bed! No note!" I rolled my eyes at her and grabbed a nice blouse and ripped jeans with some sneakers. "I'm here now Lils. Worry about your day with James while I worry about my day with Sirius. Oh! Talk to him about the prank!"

She looked at me skeptical but nodded. I quickly got changed and put on light make-up before walking out. Lily, James, and Sirius were waiting for me so I hurried down the stairs. "About time Ally." James huffed. I ignored him and grabbed Lily's hand. "Oh Lily my love. I can't wait for our date today! After I'll show you a good time." She giggled at me and said, "Oh of course darling!" The boys looked at eachother and kept walking.
———————————————————————————
Sirius's POV:
We reached Hogsmeade and parted ways from Prongs and Lily. "So I was thinking we go to the stores and shop a little then head to the 3 Broomsticks. Later tonight when we get back, I have a surprise." I said smirking at her confusion. "Okay, love. Where too first?" She asked me. I grabbed her hand and led her to a store near us.

I found a tiny jewelry store while Ally was looking in a little boutique. I found a ring that was shaped in a crown and thought of how Ally would love it. Later tonight, I would take Ally to the Astronomy Tower and have blankets and pillows there. We'd lay under the stars and be with eachother all night. When I saw the ring, I decided this would be the icing on the cake. I loved her and wanted to marry her more then anything. I bought the ring and hid in my pocket going to find Ally.

Walking into the 3 Broomsticks, the Slytherin boys and some girls were sitting in a booth. Anger filled my body as I pulled Ally into a booth far enough away. "Love, it's ok. Just ignore them. I'll go get us the butterbeer." She got up as I watched her ask the man for the butterbeers. Lucius got up and walked behind her as I felt myself getting up. She grabbed the butterbeers and walked back.

"What did he say, Ally?" I asked her angrily. "Nothing to worry about. Come on, drink. Ignore it." She tried to get me to change the subject. "Don't lie to me." I gritted my teeth staring at them. Bellatrix winked at me as I cracked my knuckles. "Ok, ok. He called me a blood-traitor but I returned the insult saying he was a foul, loathsome, evil little cockroach." I felt myself relax and grabbed her hand. "I love you" I sighed. "I love you too. Now, drink!" She smiles at me.

We finished our drinks and we're happy talking when Lily walked in. She walked to our table when James walked in following her. "Halloween is monday and we have no plans! Sorry to pause your date." Ally and her began talking as I pulled Prongs outside.

"I'm proposing to Ally. Tonight." I said rocking on my feet back and forth. Prong's jaw dropped as he punched me in the arm. "You go, Padfoot! I swear to god if you hurt her though, I will hurt you." His face became serious. "I would never. She's all I have besides you idiots." I said talking about the rest of the Marauders. "You have my blessing." He nodded at me.

The girls walked outside and announced that they would be hosting a small party including them two and us Marauders in the common room on Halloween. "Awesome. Remus should invite that Ravenclaw girl. He likes her a lot" James said as we walked back to go to Hogwarts. I nodded but anxiety filled me up.

What if she rejected my proposal? Does she think we are too young? What if she breaks up with me? I felt myself relax when Ally put her hand on my shoulder and looked at me with concern in her face. I nodded at her and gave her a small small saying I was ok. I placed my arm around her as we talked to the other two who were joining us.

"So, what are we doing tonight?" Ally asked me as we got into the common room. "That is a surprise, princess. Go put warm pj's on, i'll give you my hoodie, and meet down here right before dark" I said winking. She smiled and ran upstairs with Lily. Prongs pulled me into the bedroom to see Moony reading and an asleep Wormtail.

"I'm proposing to Ally tonight." I said as Wormtail suit up hearing that. "WHAT?!" Moony looked up at me putting his book down. He took a vial and handed it to Prongs waiting for me to speak more. "Wait is that the potion for monday?" I asked. "Yup! All done. Let's just say it was a pretty simple brew. Anyway, tell us about what's happening with Ally!"

I filled them in but by the time with questions and explaining, I had to start getting ready. I grabbed my Gryffindor hoodie that had BLACK written on the back and shoved the ring in my pj bottoms. "I'll see you all tonight" I said nervously. "You got this Padfoot. Don't worry. She loves you." Moony said winking. James patted my shoulder as I walked out to be met with an angel. "I'm ready"