I Am Gretchen.

Hello , I Am Gretchen (: I'm now 17 years old I have dark hair and bright blue eyes. I'm kinda like the leader of the group sense I'm the oldest! Lol. Well I'm pretty awkward and I don't give a shizz what anybody thinks ;p I'm crazy c: I think of myself as a badass and I pretty much am (; Well when I was 6 my parents went out to a club or something with Blaire, and Lolas' parents, I guess my parents and Blaires were so wasted they couldn't drive home leaving Lolas parents driving; as they were driving home they were speeding and they ran a red light causing a car accident. As much as I really hate talking about it my parents died so did Blaires then later that night Lolas mom & dad died too. It was hard for everybody especially Lola Blaire and me. It was so crazy how fast they were gone. like instantly. Ever sense the night they all died I promised myself that I would NEVER ever drink alcohol whelp 3 years later I broke that promise. I started drinking and smoking. I didn't drink real often but I do smoke on a daily basis. Oh did I mention that I live with my best friends? No no not in our own house YET. (; lol but I live with Isis & her moms . Yes I said moms. Now now don't judge! Her moms are honestly the best (: their not my parents ); but they still treat me like I'm their own cause they both understand what it's like to lose someone you love.

___________________________

Well hello to the wonderful people reading this, I know it's a shitty beginning but I'm new to this!(: I would love if you guys continue on and read the next chapters! Y'all should share & favorite this story it would mean a lot! Thanks . <33