The kidnapper👻

The shadow walks up to you with full confidence body shape,"oh yeah I'm so into you" you said way to quickly the kidnapper obviously was a girl with the voice of a goddess and amazing body shape she had enough of your comments and slapped you to the ground. You almost moaned," Harder" with a flirty smirk.

She was annoyed," Cut the crap you gross bastard why would you want me to do that your just gonna try to run away if I get comfortable."

"Why would I run away I'm staying here right here mommy."

She didn't believe it she was grossed out and extremely annoyed now," If you don't shut up about this sexy talk I'll kill you."

"Mommy that would great." You answered quicker then ever not like there was any sweet momma waiting for you at home.

"I'm not gonna slap you again I'm gonna put a bullet thru your head." She said with serious face.

You responded," I've always wondered how it would feel like to get shot in head I don't care if I die anyway lmao." You say putting it out there that you really don't care all you want is her.

She didn't know what to say her face was shocked but not too much after what you said about wondering what a bullet to the head felt like. She moved close up to your face as your lying there. You quickly smirked," Do you mind sitting my face?" She stepped back

"NO I WONT UGH" she wanted to beat the living shit out of you but she knew all you would do would just be saying "harder" or "mommy" the whole time.

You growled at her with a strong R. The male kidnapper was walking closer to the female kidnapper before he could get close you started to bark at him loudly and realistically. He jumped by the loud sound he looked straight at you. He walked right up and you said,"VROOM VROOM ME DADDY."

He said spit to him being used to you saying stuff, yet so he freaked out again. "EHH?!"

The female pushed him away and starred at you. She put her face real close and this time she didn't look like she was going to back away again. ," Why dont you try to escape from here your too weak too so don't act like you have the guts."

"Umm I wasn't planing on leaving ANYYTIME soon."

She wasn't surprised she was stupid enough to ask,"Why don't you wanna go home." You lay down and Scoot up so her mouth was up close to you know what.

She stood up and started and waited for an answer.

"Like I've said already I don't care if I die and I don't wanna go home this is literally my dream and my fantasy." You've already got your eyes sparkling at her but now you definitely found your fantasy kidnapper.