Tea stirring up 🍵👀

You stood up for this no time for kinky talk this time even tho the male kidnapper looking fine as before you focused. ,"HEY FUCKER." You say loudly towards him.

He quickly said," Aren't you a little too young to curse like a sailor?"

"Aren't you little to old to be alive?" You said straight back. He looked back like he saw a bomb coming. Of course daddy was laughing his balls off after what you just said.

"Hey that was uncalled for."

"You being on a wanted for rape poster is uncalled for."

Silence broke after that they didn't think about whether or not she's seen the posters yet.

"So you've seen the posters" daddy says kinda seriously.

"Oh I see so your all wanted?" You didn't know that part but now you do. Your reaction was drooling now for daddy wondering what he's wanted for.

"Should've guess you would drool" he says,"yes we all wanted now you really can't escape now since you know." The ugly kidnapper was being totally ignored and out of the question.

"Why would I leave didn't I say I wouldn't leave and haven't you realized that I've been free this whole time and yet I'm went back to my chair?" He did think about it and looked away.

Upstairs you could tell the female kidnapper was listening from upstairs her godly footsteps. You sat back down and starred at the entrance to the basement( the door was upstairs) but a slight weight as changed form her right footsteps.

You said in delight," Oh hell yeah is she gonna shoot me in the head?!?" The male kidnaper did hear footsteps but didn't know why you thought she was gonna shoot you. He did realized what she would do with a gun but again he could put is finger on why you would she has a gun.

He asked his first question," how do you know she's coming with a gun?"

You looked at daddy and replied," Oh criminal minds." He looked with confusion," I was raised with murder,mystery and doctor shit so I guess I know a thing or two.

He looked lowkey impressed,"fuck" "me" you replied quickly after starring. Disappointed face appeared on him now but you didn't notice cause she was coming down the stairs.

She walked out with a gun in her right hand looking around the room. "Holy shit you were right" daddy said quietly. She came forward and saw Carl in the corner standing.

She held up her gun and pointed it at him she probably wanted to say something petty but was too angry and she shot the gun and Carl's head no longer existed it blew up.

From my knowledge normal guns don't do that you thought carefully.

"LMAFO HE GOT SHOT."she pointed the gun at you. You got extremely excited and sat up and walked to her with the expression please kill me with that gun, shoot me in the head.  She'll looked bored because she thought how if she shot you would just dodge of course you know what she's thinking.

You walk up to her looking straight at her while the gun perfectly aimed at your head. "OH SHIT IM GONNA DIE IM DYING LITERALLY." You were laughing shitless.

"BROO I GOTTA FILM THIS AND MY BEET FRIEND GOTTA POST IT." Now after you said that she got really confused.