Hello

Next day

Sonya P.O.V
I was hanging out with Mandy. I watched Abigail walk by. Mandy said ewww I know that look. I said what look? Mandy said you're totally into Abigail. I said okay me and Zahra broke up and Abigail's so beautiful. Mandy said go talk to her. I said what if she's got a boyfriend or something? Mandy said well start out by being her friend and you'll find out. I said yeah. Mandy said now go talk to her. I said I'll be back. I walked over to Abigail and said hi. Abigail said hello. I said I'm Sonya or Daria call me either. Abigail said well Daria it's really nice to meet you. I said nice to meet you too. So have you made any friends yet. Abigail said sadly none yet. I said well can I be your first friend here? I'm sorry that was really weird. Abigail laughed and said it's okay I like weird. I said good cause I say weird stuff a lot. Abigail said alright. I said so what are you into? Abigail said what do you mean by that? I said music, movies, TV shows stuff like that. Abigail said well my favorite musicians are Marilyn Manson, Ice Nine Kills and Motionless in White. I mainly watch horror movies. I don't like romance movies and my favorite TV show is American Horror Story. I said wow I never expected you to be someone who likes dark things. Abigail said there's a lot you don't know about me. I said I'd like to get to know you then. Abigail said okay let's walk and talk. I said alright. We walked around and talked....