Abigail

Next day

Aj P.O.V
I was chilling in catering Jeff and Matt. I heard Sasha laugh and say oh...my god. What the hell was Vince thinking? Nikki said what? Sasha said Vince hired the worst wrestler in TNA history. I walked over and said excuse me ladies. But who did Vince hire? Sasha said Abigail. Jeff and Matt walked over. I laughed and said last time I seen her. She was getting beat by locals. Jeff said so Abigail's here. I said apparently. Shane ran over and said are y'all gonna watch Abigail vs. Alexa? I said yea. Shane said well it's about to start. I said okay. Shane said well come with me. We went to a TV. Superstars were around a TV. Alexa was in the ring waiting on Abigail. Sheamus said Abigail has improved a lot in the past year. Matt said from what we worked with there's no improving. Freak Flag by Ice Nine Kills started playing. She walked out. Corey said oh my god it's Abigail from TNA. Abigail walked down to the ring and slid in. I said woah she got hot. Alexa laughed.

Abigail walked towards Alexa. Alexa slapped Abigail. Abigail laughed and did a hard spinning heel kick. Alexa fell. *I said damn. Mickie said she has one good move.* Abigail pulled Alexa up, kicked her in the gut and kneed Alexa hard in the face. She grabbed Alexa by her hair and threw her across the ring. Abigail walked over, sat her up and tried to kick Alexa in the back. Alexa leaned down and sat back up. Abigail spun around and kneed her hard in the nose. *I was in shock.* Corey said oh my god. Abigail pulled her up and threw her out of the ring. Abigail waited for Alexa to get up, she went to the top and did a backwards 360. She got up, sat Alexa on her knees and superkicked her. She grabbed Alexa, threw her in the ring, she got in, pulled Alexa up, picked her up and did widows peak. She pinned Alexa 1...2...3

Matt said what the hell? I said oh my god. Charlotte said what? Jeff said we're basically fucked. Cesaro said what did you do? I said this goes back in the TNA days. When she sucked. We used to make fun of her wrestling style. Matt said locals were pinning her. Becky said really? Jeff said yeah be ready to see a bitch. Aj said yeah after that she was a big bitch. Matt said 1 reason why me and Jeff left. I said yeah she was the main reason why I left. Abigail walked over....