Closing Your Eyes to See the Truth

I believe that occasionally, a person must close their eyes to truly see. By this I mean that there comes a time when there is a truth not supported by facts. Now, this truth is a truth, not variable, and same can be said for the facts. All of these concrete, non-variables just don't add up sometimes. They cannot change, and they are what they are. It is in this belief of mine that I come to the realization that human logic is, by default, flawed. For example, 1+1=2. That is a fact. 1+1=3. This is also a fact, there are proofs that prove it. Is it logical? No, if I have one apple in my right hand and one apple in my left hand, I have two apples. But is it true? Yes. There is just something that a humans don't have, a final piece to the puzzle or a missing link, and this something is a flaw in human logic. I cannot fathom what it is that we lack, perhaps as a byproduct of its absence, but I know it is there. This in itself is an example of the phenomena. For those that require any more evidence, look to the phenomenon known as the "Regression to the Mean". If still unconvinced, the existence of God is yet another example, if you believe in God. Here is a question for you, the same question, in fact, that made me think of all this. "If God is omnipotent, can He make a rock that even He cannot move?" I have thought about this question for quite some time. This is actually an argument used by some atheists to disprove God's existence. But the answer is quite simple, as I have come to realize. The answer is yes. Yes, God can make a rock that even He cannot move. And 1+1=3. God also exists outside of time. Can you imagine this? You cannot. Existence without time is outside of a humans scope of imagination. As is God. As is the fact that 1+1 can equal 3. These are all facts that are logically impossible. But they are facts. And I believe that you must close your eyes to their logical impossibility, and just see the truth.

Note: I do not believe that 1+1=3 is practical in any situation outside of an impractical math proof. It is just an example. I am not saying to blindly follow, but to accept a truth when it is a truth.