Camp

The Seekers sit at their campsite in the middle of the Amazon rainforest, most of the group is outside their tents sitting around and chatting. The only map known to have the location of Light of Destruction is sitting on a table in the leaders, Saige Galloton, tent. Saige was chosen as the leader because of her background, she is not human  in fact she is a Nephalim, a breed between a demon and an angel, along with this she has incredible fighting skills and many abilities. Raven and Ravanna, identical twin sisters also the daughters of one of the most powerful gangsters ever, were chosen from Ireland to protect the team and the orb due to their training and experience with weapons. There are in fact more, guards if you would like to call them that, Axel, Ares, Fang, and Gin. Frost, a vampire who is paler than a ghost, was selected to read the maps and navigate them through all the terrains. Last but not least there is Leon, he is here to identify Light of Destruction. 

The Scavengers have their campsite set up in the north part of the Amazon rainforest, a few miles away from the Seekers. Their leader is a woman named Demon Verin, she is the queen of Hell. Her children Lucifer, Lilith, and Zan were all born into the hunt for Light of Destruction. Demon’s second hand man or in this case man and woman, are a set of twins who are fallen angels, their names Taylor and Tyler. Taylor and Tyler hate the human race, especially for what they did to this gorgeous planet. The Snow Twins, T&T, have been with Demon since they were cast out of Heaven for trying to kill humans.  Demon’s followers are a wide variety of creatures. They are all there for a reason and that reason is that they all hate something about this world. In this family persay, there are vampires, witches, humans, gods, demons, and angels. 

The Seekers’ camp is silent until Fang speaks up “What the hell are we doing here?” 
Axel looks at him sideways “What do you mean?”
“I mean that we are in a rainforest, looking for something that is probably a myth!”
Saige walks out of her tent after hearing Fang shouting.
 “What the hell is going on out here?” she shouted at them when she got out there. 
Axel went quiet when she shouted.
 Fang looked down at her “I was asking what we were doing here, searching for an orb that may not even be real.” 
Saige looked Fang up and down “If you think or have any doubt on if it is real, then why did you say yes to being a part of this mission?”
 Fang thought for a second before answering “I said yes because I thought it would be easy”
“Then you one-hundred percent missed the briefing before you were assigned here.”
Fang just nodded to her in response and walked away. Saige turned to Axel  with an eyebrow raised.
“What the hell was that all about, Axel?” 
Axel shrugged his shoulders in response with a smirk on his face, he had to look down at her since he was half a foot taller than her.
“Do not give me that shrug as an answer mister, I don’t care if we’ve known each other for years. I’m your boss now and you will act like it.”
Axel  smirked down at her “Are you sure? Because you don’t really seem to be able to boss me around’ 
Saige crossed her arms looking up at him “Why do you do these things to me?”
“Because it’s fun to mess with you, and you look adorable when you get mad.” He said the last remark and laughed.
She glared at him “I am not adorable. And please just at least act like I’m your boss around the others.” 
Axel pretends to think about it, “Fine I’ll act like you can boss me around in front of the others, but you’re still adorable.”
Saige rolled her eyes then walked back into her tent to get away from her old friend. 

Demon was talking to one of her new recruits as her son, Zan, came into her tent. The recruit noticed him and gave his respects before leaving. 
Demon looked to her son, “I know you are not a fan of the whole ‘taking over the world’ thing. But please do not bring up that you think we should stop again.” 
Zan looks frustrated “Why not, mother? These humans did nothing to you.”
“You have no idea what these humans have done.” She sounded angry. “You are but a child that has never had to deal with the harsh reality of what the humans have done to the people who are different.” 
“It’s still not right to destroy or enslave them, because I know for a fact not all of them are like that.”
Demon sighs in frustration “Yes they are! They are all exactly the same.”
“I can’t believe that mother. I cannot be apart of this any longer.” He leaves her tent and starts out onto a path.
Demon shows no emotion to her son leaving for good but instead mumbled to herself, “You have made a grave mistake son.”