Evil

Ann's POV 

The door bell rung; I walked up to the door to see who's that idiot who woke me up from my sleep. As I was about to open the door by cursing the soul who was standing out, suddenly my brother yelled from the stairs, "Ann don't open the door; if you do so I'll delete all the songs from your lap!!" 

Completely ignoring my brother I went on to open the door, "Yes?!" I asked with a curious frown. "Sheriff Keira here, may I know where's Derek Parks?" sheriff Keira firmly said by displaying her identity card to me. I shot a look at Sheriff while my heart started racing in my chest, "Derek............Come here!!" I called my brother with my loudest voice ever. We waited for quite some time. 

"Is it okay if we look for him?" Sheriff Keira suddenly asked.

I nervously nodded hoping for everything to be good. My heart still racing when in minutes I could see my brother being dragged out of the house and could also see him terribly begging for mercy. 

My eyes lit up in shock by looking at the scene but, before the cops could dump Derek in their truck, without giving it a second thought I yelled, "Stop............how dare you? On what basis are you taking my brother in such a horrible manner, huh?" 

Without uttering a single word, Sheriff Keira just slammed a piece of paper on my face and before I could do anything Sheriff and her other mates along with Derek vanished. I was completely shattered by reading that piece of paper. What kind of a person was I living with......... Ughhhhhh!!!!

Author's note:3

Huh!!! Derek.....a criminal? What was there in that piece of paper which left Ann devastated? Yeah it is an arrest warrant obviously!! But what could be the reason behind his arrest. Please let me know below in the comment section Once again I am extremely sorry for such a tiny chapter. I'll surely extend the length as I progress. So as I said vote, comment and enjoy....

 À Bientôt;D