"What is tiktok?" | Law x reader💀|

Boyfriend: Trafalgar Law

Scenario: you try different tiktok challenges on your boyfriend to see how he reacts. Modern AU

- you decided to download the app tiktok and you were instantly addicted. You caught yourself doing tiktok dances around the house- singing catchy tiktok songs in the shower or around your boyfriend.

Speaking of law he did not care in the slightest about social media. You barely convinced him to get an Instagram and he post like once a month on there anyway. So he gave you weird glances and uncomfortable noises whenever you brought up tiktok.

Today though was different, since quarantine you've been lounging around with law all day and occasionally you two would try to go out and do things. But today was a lazy day with sweatpants and oversized sweaters.

Law was on the couch with your cat Bepo. A white ragamuffin cat which basically means he's really fluffy and sleepy. You had been in the bedroom watching different tiktoks which became a random occurrence these last couple weeks.

You saw a BUNCH of cute challenges people were doing with their boyfriend/ girlfriend. You smirked evily as you wondered what law would do in these situations-

The first one you tried was the audience challenge were basically you do a dance infront of your boyfriend and record his reaction. So you did-

Shuffling out of bed you went to the living room and walked infront of law setting the phone up on the coffee table.

"What are you doing?"

Law questioned seeing himself in the camera and raising his thick eyebrow. You looked back with a cheeky grin and said "making a tiktok.."

Your boyfriend looked at you deadpanned and then back at your phone, repeating the same notion over and over again before finally asking

"What's a tik....tok?"

You ushered law to stand up and to his dismay he did. Groaning and complaining the whole way up- but nonetheless he stood and you positioned him just right to where he was standing at the edge of the camera- he still didn't know what you were doing and thought you looked kinda stupid.

You did not think about that at the moment as you started the music. And there you went doing all the little moves and tricks- law watching your every move with disappointment in his eyes.

But the last move....

Oh the last move got his attention.

When you threw your ass back on him, grinding your bodies for a split second before it ended. Law was intrigued- his eyes scanned down to what was being thrown on him and he liked it. He liked it a lot.

You got cheeky and embarrassed as you rewatched it on the phone. Giggling at how silly law looked just standing there.

"Haha why is this so funny.."

You said trying to contain your laughter, law was still processing what you did until he figured out he liked it and his hand came to two your side

"Hey what was that thing you did?.."

"What thing?.."

"Hm...you know what thing where you pushed up against me"

You blushed a little and put a strand of hair behind your ear "oh that?..it's just a dance move that people are doing to there boyfriends on tiktok- I wanted to see how you would react"

You said truthfully with a hint of mischief in your eye- law also had a hint of mischief on his mind as his hands came around to the side of your thighs to give them a tight squeeze- making your breath hitch in the process.

"Do it again.."