Morning

It's a pretty chill day in Kylie n kaspers life, but they have some unexpected visitors, and we get some character development

POV KASPER
When I wake up, I blindly search the bed for Kylie, when I don't find her I finally open my eyes. I look around the room for her, I was still half asleep though, so I lay down for a little while. A few minutes later Kylie comes and lays down with me being the big spoon. I turn over to face her. I can never get enough of her. Her hazel eyes, her full lips, everything. I give her some sleepy kisses, which ig turned her on, the sleepy kisses turned into a French kiss. She tasted of mint, she had just brushed her teeth. She began to moan softly and bit my lip. It was way too early for this. But she insisted, guiding her right hand up my shirt. I grabbed her wrist and kissed it, giving her a 'too early' look. She understood. I got up and made my way to the bathroom, Kylie started making tik toks, while I brushed my teeth. She was already dressed when I got out of the shower.

POV KYLIE
I stopped Kasper before she stepped out of the bathroom, looked her up and down and said 'god you're beautiful'. She'd always been so insecure, I honestly didn't see it, but it's part of my job to reassure her. I watched kasper get dressed with a twinkle in my eye. Then she blew a kiss at me. I layed down on the couch for a bit, while kasper made a couple tik toks. Suddenly she was lying on top of me, cuddling. Then she started to trace my body with her hands. My boxers were soaked by this point. I tilted her head up so her eyes would meet mine. The look she gave me was enticing. I couldn't help kissing her, our tongues danced together, going in and out, back and forth. Thats when someone knocked on the door. Kasper jumped up.

POV KASPER
I jumped up pretty fast, and stumbled to the door. When opened it I didn't expect what I saw. Kate and meaghan were standing in front of me, I fist bumped meaghan, as Kylie arrived to the door, she hugged her big sister. She was just as shocked as me. 'So what's up, why are you guys here'. They explained that kate n kylies parents weren't doin so good and needed a night away from the house. I decided that it wouldn't do any harm the couch folded out into a bed, they could stay a night.

Kate n meaghan got their bags from kates car, and folded out the couch, getting settled in. They washed up, and they watched tv for a while