NOT On Time

Requested by AnimeLover7802
you shall receive

Denki's POV

4:00 am wake up I stick to a schedule and I never plan to break it after I got into UA I was happy but after we had to move into the dorms..well let's just say I had to change my schedule BUT THATS OK because after I changed it I was able to adjust pretty easily it was still hard tho 6:10 stretch I start stretching as I continue my day. You may be wondering "denki, why do you even have a schedule you stick by?!" Well the answer is simple I have a panic disorder 6:23 eat I have a secret stash of food in my room and so I start eating I restock it every weekend at 8:27 so I don't run out. 7:00 get dressed this one is easy 7:08 brush walk to bathroom and brush teeth I do as this voice in mg head tells me and in a way I like it I like knowing what will happen so I head and brush my teeth. 7:12 talk with kirishima in living room I head to the living room "hey Kiri!" He looks over at me "hey bro!" I smile and we talk about the bakusquad until 7:45 head to class I start walking to class and at exactly 7:58 walk in I sit down at my seat and wait for class to begin slowly everyone makes there way to class when Mr.Aizawa walks in he says "ok class today we are going to go out of the class for a suprise fire drill." He says looking at his paper. I wasn't ready for this schedule failure I get on my knees and put my hands around my legs I feel myself shaking and I can't control it I feel my eyes fill with tears and I can't hear anything except the voice in my head getting louder and louder FAILURE YOU CANT DO THAT and the ringing in my ears I can't control myself anymore I can't breath I start coughing and gasping for air I start screaming from the top of my lungs and just like that- it's over I wake up in the nurses office "w-what the?!" I look around to see almost my whole class and Mr.Aizawa "dunce face are you ok?!" Bakugo's asked trying not to show he cares to much "yea kami are you alright?"Deku called out to me "I-I'm fine guys!" I try and give them a reassuring smile "the fact that you had a panic attack and are now in a hospital bed isn't very convincing." Jirou said as she is and I quote "just proving my point." Ojiro then speaks "what happend anyway...?" I bite my lip before opening my mouth "I...I have a panic disorder and it courses me to follow a schedule and if I don't... this happens.." from this day on they helped me to slowly bend my schedule without rushing me and I like that they are trying to help me..!

I'm sorry it's short 😅 papa hawks loves you all and I hope you all will have a good thanksgiving ❤️