the beginning

Ambers point of view

My phone buzzed as I walked home. It was from Ashton. Ashton is one of my friends from my cousins band 5 Seconds Of Summer. My cousins name is Calum Hood. They make good music. I am even a fan my myself.

A: Hey Ambi. Are you busy right now?

Me: No. What is it Ashy?

A: Can you meet me at the treehouse? In about 10 minutes?

Me: sure! I'm not far from it.

A: OK. See you there!!!

I wonder what Ash wanted. I mean I like him a lot but I am not sure if he likes me.

Ashtons point of View

As I looked at the text that Amber sent me, I was starting to get nervous. I had liked her since Calum introduced me to her. Her long hair that every time I saw it had different color highlights in. Ambers hair is naturally my hair color. But, I couldn't wait forever. "Sir your pizza is ready." The waiter said as I looked up. "Sorry, I got distracted." I said. I got up to get the pizza I ordered. I was planning to ask Amber to be my girlfriend. And the treehouse was the best place. I headed out to my car. Once I got I.placed the pizza in the passenger seat, and I looked in the back to make sure I got everything I needed. "Pizza, guitar, ring, flowers." I said quietly. I had everything. I didn't have my little drums because I wanted it to be romantic. Michael lent me his acoustic guitar and he taught me how to play our hit single She Looks So Perfect. I asked him to teach me the slow version. It took 2 week's but it was worth it. As I started the car, I saw Luke headings towards me. Damn!!!! "Hey Ash, whats up?" He asked me. "Dammit Luke you just have to show up when I am actually trying to make a move!!" I said. "Now you make a move!! I have been telling you to make a move for 3 years now." Luke said. Yea, that's how long it's been since I was first introduced to Amber. And Luke has been helping me. "Please get out of my car Luke that way I am not late for her." I said. "OK, good luck dude." He said as he left towards the pizzeria. I started the car and headed towards the treehouse. When I got there I found Ambers bike parked up against the tree. "Hello my little Prince" I heard a beautiful voice say. That was Amber. "Hold up Beautiful." I said, "I got to get some stuff out of the car." She nodded and went inside the treehouse. I put the pizza and guitar in the lift that Calum installed in to Tue treehouse.

And I grabbed my bag and put the flowers and ring in it. "Coming up!!" I said lifting the lift up. "Coming Tue get it." Amber said. She put the guitar and pizza down. I climbed up the ladder with the bag in my arm. As I climbed up I could only think about her. She had red highlights which looked amazing on her. Her smile made my day even brighter. "Need help up?" She asked me. "Sure would be nice." I said. She gave me her hand and she helped me up. "What is it Ash?" She asked me. "I got a surprise for you and a question in one sorta." I said blushing. "OK go ahead." She said. "First, hungry?" I asked. "Of course I starving!" She said. I opened the pizza box and put it on the plates we had in the paper box. I gave hers first. "Thanks Ash. This is good." She said with her face all saucy. "Damn girl you are just like Mikey when it comes to pizza." I said. She laughed. "OK, sing for me." Amber said. "Alright." I said as grabbed the guitar out of its case. "No drums." She asked. "No, I wanted this to be different." I said.  I started playing.

(Songs being.) (I actually used Tue Shawn Mendes version bc it was slower) (wait a few minutes.) (Song ends.)

I was nervous now." The question IS will you be my girlfriend. I really love you." I said. "Ashton." She said. And then all of sudden she kissed me. I was confused and surprised all at the same time. I went deeper. It was about 15 minutes before we stopped. "Is that a yes?" I asked. "In every langauge." She said. Now, problem is, Calum. "What about Calum." She asked. "I don't know. Lets not tell him right now." I said. " shit, I got something for you. " I said reaching for the bag, she off me and sat as I git the ring and flowers out. "This was for when you said yes and I forgot." I said putting the ring on her finger. "Its beautiful Ash. I love you too." She said, "hey isn't there a second story in here. I don't feel like riding home." "I think there is." I said pressing the button fir the second story which is 4 bedrooms for The band. I grabbed Amber's hand and took up to the room that was mine. "I forgot pjs." Amber said."its OK. You can borrow my sweatpants." I said.