Sleeping The Night.

Ashtons point of View.

As Amber went in Calums room to get dressed I got in my bin that held my clean clothes, I felt my phone Buzz. From Luke

L: How did it go?

Me: She said yes.

L: Awesome man!

Me: Don't tell Calum though!

L: alrighty!!

Me: by the way don't come to the treehouse tonight.

L: why?

Me: bc me and her are staying the night here.

L: OK.

Me:Thanks!!

As soon as I turned off my phone Amber came out looking sleepy. "Lay down." I said as I made the bed. She went and layed down. I went and laid next to her and soon enough I was asleep. The next morning, I woke up to my phone ringing. Some one was calling me. It was Michael. "Hello." I said. "Have you forgot that we have to perform a charity concert today?" Michael said. "Dammit." I said, "I forgot." "Well you better be here in about an hour." Michael said. "I'm getting ready right now." I said. Michael hung and I got ready. I didn't see Amber but I found a net from her. "I went ahead and took the Guitar back to Mikey. Love you baby! -Amber" She is so sweet.

Calums point of view

"Where is he?" I asked Luke. "Don't worry Calum, he'll be here soon enough." Luke said as he looked at his phone texting someone. Man, sometimes I didn't understand that boy. "He's on his way." Luke looked up from his phone for once. "Is that who you were texting?" I asked him.

Luke's point of view

"Uhh, yea" I said. Fuck, he is probably going to notice somethings up. "Hey guys." I heard Ashton's voice come into the room." Hey Ash." The rest of us said. I gave Ash a scornful look. "Ok guys you're on in five." Our manager came and said. Ashton's sister Katie came into the room, Damn, she's hot. "Hey Guys." She said. We all smiled. Ashton gave her a hug.

Katie's POV:

I saw the way Luke was looking at me. Well, he can't have me. I have Calum and I am sticking with Cal.